87 MJ WindShield washer Nozzel replacement

I need to replace the front windshield washer nozzles. I replaced the pump thinking that it wasn't providing enough pressure to get the water up higher on the windshield but that didn't solve my problem. The nozzles are clean and the hoses are good so the only thing left is to replace the Nozzles. Has anyone had this problem and if so where did you find nozzles?

Thanks

Mike   

I looked on my MJ and nozzles are not adjustable that I can tell. I got a brand pump thinking that was the problems I got good flow coming out. I think I'll make a run the junk yard tomorrow morning and see what I can find. My nozzles are built into the cowl but I pull the screws out of Cowl and look under the Cowl where nozzle are and they look like they can be replace fairly easily. I wonder if there is any size difference between 87 and a 2001? I would imagine they were in the Cherokee line only.

Mike 

No I didn't I will though. I needed to pull the wiper arms off and I was going to drive the truck to the yard tomorrow so I just took a couple screws out to look under the cowl. I'll investigate more tomorrow hopefully I can find some nozzles and then I'll have them ready to go if it isn't the t connection. I would think I would see water somewhere if this was happening.

Thanks

Mike

Update on the Windshield Wash Nozzles. I found a 96 Cherokee that had the same cowl and nozzles. Removing the nozzles was piece cake. I got and an assortment of   screws and hose that went with the nozzles for $5.00. I got home pulled cowl off and cleaned everything up and installed nozzles.  Start the MJ up to check the work and there was no difference in the spray. I dragged the air compressor out and blew through the line from the water tank up to the nozzles and that seemed fine. I did one more test I disconnected the water line at the T and put my finger over the open hose to see if I had pressure and that's when I found a hole in the line just beneath the wiper motor. You couldn't see it as the hose is very short. Replace the hose and all is well now!