1991 Jeep comanche 22k miles

Nice truck was on here about a month ago was $22,000 then down from $24,000. Even at $20,000 seems really expensive for a 2wd. I keep thinking I should offer $14,000 not that I need another truck but would be kind of a fun time capsule to have. That would be $3000 more than I paid for my 87 when it was new.

Anyone have an opinions on what it is worth? 

I remember seeing this posted here also, but can't find the thread.  There's no denying this truck is pristine.  

11 hours ago, Original 87 said:

Anyone have an opinions on what it is worth? 

Since you asked, my opinion is the seller can ask 'all the money' and they are.  If I could afford to have a stable, this horse would be in it.  If I was going to spend that kind of money on an MJ to drive, this would not be it.  This thing needs to be pampered and placed in museum quality storage.

1991-factory-original-jeep-comanche-pioneer-colorado-red-pf.webp

1991-factory-original-jeep-comanche-pioneer-colorado-red-ps.webp

1991-factory-original-jeep-comanche-pioneer-colorado-red-ds.webp

1991-factory-original-jeep-comanche-pioneer-colorado-red-rc.webp

1991-factory-original-jeep-comanche-pioneer-colorado-red-4-0-engine.webp

1991-factory-original-jeep-comanche-pioneer-colorado-red-interior-2.webp

1991-factory-original-jeep-comanche-pioneer-colorado-red-frame-rail.webp

1991-factory-original-jeep-comanche-pioneer-colorado-red-dashboard.webp

1991-factory-original-jeep-comanche-pioneer-colorado-red-odometer.webp

1 hour ago, Oizarod115 said:

did they actually use that style of gauge cluster in the HOs? I've only seen the other font. suspicious... 

No that's correct. They used that cluster style for the idiot lights until 96 I want to say. HO had either the full cluster or the idiot light. Correct me if I'm wrong about the cluster selection but HO idiot light clusters didn't see the updated font package.

13 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

No that's correct. They used that cluster style for the idiot lights until 96 I want to say. HO had either the full cluster or the idiot light. Correct me if I'm wrong about the cluster selection but HO idiot light clusters didn't see the updated font package.

Yeah I think your right. The police package XJs used that font on their “calibrated” speedometer for quite a while

20 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

6 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Yeah I think your right. The police package XJs used that font on their “calibrated” speedometer for quite a while

:scholar::nutherround: