How do I contact a Moderator?

Reggie

To Moderator: My MJ was sold, then destroyed by the new owner about 6 months ago. I still have the topper for it - a topper designed to fit the long box Comanche. I have no reason to keep it, and there're very few Comanches in and around the Missoula area. I was hoping that you would allow me to place it on the classifieds, due to the fact that I really have no reason to create 9 more topics. ANy chance you can lax your policy for me just this once?

I literally have no way to do it.  it's not in the software.  :dunno:  you don't ahve to start 10 topics, only to have 10 total posts. :D 

bummer about your MJ though. :(  do you still have the VIN?  you could add it to the registry. :L:  

17 hours ago, Reggie said:

I still have the topper for it - a topper designed to fit the long box Comanche

Which topper is it? I’m a solid 12 hours’ drive north of you (with good traffic and no hassle at the border) but I’ve managed to end up cruising through Missoula at least once a summer the last couple years. I wouldn’t necessarily suggest hanging onto it for me as I have no idea if I’ll be able to make the trip this year, but I doubt I’m the only one who wants to know more about it. 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, jdog said:

@Reggieemailed you, what color was your comanche have you added the vin into the registry?

The pic below is my old girl, who has been burned within an inch or crispy... she's gone! Obviously, that's not the topper I'm trying to sell - it was for a Ford Courier.

35 Dollars.jpg

1986?

4 minutes ago, Reggie said:

The pic below is my old girl, who has been burned within an inch or crispy... she's gone! Obviously, that's not the topper I'm trying to sell - it was for a Ford Courier.

35 Dollars.jpg

5 minutes ago, Reggie said:

She was, yes. I called her "$35" because that's what I paid for her... then put about 700 into getting her right, and drivable.

that was a great deal, which motor did it have?

1 minute ago, jdog said:

that was a great deal, which motor did it have?

The little V6, but i put in the L6 HO. It was a fun rig to drive, with the stick shift. I wish I could've kept, now, had I known the idiot I sold it to burned it to the ground.

yeah, that was a real beauty.  :(  bummer.  do you still have the VIN around so we can add her to the registry?

now that you have enough posts I split the ad off of this thread and moved it into the classifieds for ya. :L: