Full console Yetti Cup holders !!!!

So I’ve searched this entire forum & NAXJA and haven’t seen any factory looking cup holders that will hold a 32 oz standard size Yetti cup :(

Best idea I have is a black plastic insert in cubby space of full console.

Got this idea from Strokermanche who has a chunck of styrofoam hollowe’d out to fit Yetti cup :)

I’ve spent way too many hours on forums and have concluded that MJ guys are the most resourceful entrepreneurs of all the Jeep models.  Mostly out of necessity as not much aftermarket support.

Anyone here have ability to design 3 D print such a needed accessory?

I will pony up first $ in advance to help get this started.

Anyone with me?  

Attached pic is best cup holders I’ve seen so far:

it’s cool to look at but imagine its janky.

68BC1FEA-7B67-4DED-8963-AF8F9409CE50.jpeg

There are different styles of cup holder inserts.  

Most of the china made ones the standard 32 oz Yeti will fit, but are too tight and hard to remove without dislodging the insert from its mount.

I got tired of re-gluing the insert, ( I even put a large hose clamp on the one on my boat) and searched for a better solution.

There was someone else in world that recognized the same situation and built a better mouse-trap.

I bought his creation and it's slightly oversize to hold the 32 oz Yeti perfectly.

Easy to grab a drink while driving along.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-Steel-Yeti-Drink-Holder-Marine-Boat-Airboat-Fits-Yeti-Cups-Perfect-/153640369995?hash=item23c5adff4b

23 hours ago, Red Mistress said:

There are different styles of cup holder inserts.  

Most of the china made ones the standard 32 oz Yeti will fit, but are too tight and hard to remove without dislodging the insert from its mount.

I got tired of re-gluing the insert, ( I even put a large hose clamp on the one on my boat) and searched for a better solution.

There was someone else in world that recognized the same situation and built a better mouse-trap.

I bought his creation and it's slightly oversize to hold the 32 oz Yeti perfectly.

Easy to grab a drink while driving along.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-Steel-Yeti-Drink-Holder-Marine-Boat-Airboat-Fits-Yeti-Cups-Perfect-/153640369995?hash=item23c5adff4b

I haven't measured the depth of the console where we all would like this insert to go, but if it would fit depth wise, all that would be needed is a piece of textured ABS with the proper size hole cut out to go over the cubby. Could be secured with ornamental stainless screws to make it look nice. 

97+ Console does fit Yeti cup.  But there are 2 cup holders and are spaced into the beginning of tall part of console lid.

there is a hole in eBay link above Yeti stainless cup holder with a hose barb for drain.  

This guy thought his mousetrap out well!

anyway guess could drill couple mounting holes and fasten with sealing screws.  Could then keep his drain idea functional.

would leave a big gap around Yeti sleeve, but at least not spill cup :)

I’ve got really good custom stereo place that makes all kinds of stuff gonna see what they can do.

6B8F475C-1B77-450E-9B9B-BCA638E1F561.jpeg

EA383E1F-3221-4A7E-8B70-CDAD086594D8.jpeg

07149D42-99CA-461E-8DDF-B603D2D66C58.jpeg

If you have the factory XJ/MJ center console, maybe something like this is an option:
IMG_7094.jpg.7856b0b257a1198e300b2a4b93093483.jpg
IMG_7099.jpg.f4f7628b774ace59de1251f821b41e36.jpg
That looks like an awesome opportunity to break a console lid while shifting....

Although in definitely watching this thread for a solution.

My build: https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https://comancheclub.com/topic/8033-finally-found-onenow-it-has-a-new-floor/&share_tid=8033&share_fid=53169&share_type=t