Reproduction Comanche Emblems

Still available, if so how would I order? Comanche (black white letters)

Yes they are still available but are currently limited to what I have already made because all my tools are still in storage while I’m looking for a house. Message me with what you want and I’ll have a look this afternoon at what I have

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of a weird request, if you're still making these at all do you think you could make a smaller version of the fender comanche emblem, about the size of the regular 4.0 litre badge? I always wanted to put a comanche logo somewhere on the tailgate but the full size ones just look kinda weird.

On 9/20/2019 at 8:33 AM, carolinajeepman said:

No it won’t damage the original. That would be awesome if I could borrow one! I am planning on also doing the 4.0 high output, 2.5 (thanks to eaglescout526), pioneer, xls, X and fuel injection (again thanks to eaglescout526). Can you think of any I’m missing? 

Are the fuel injection badges available?

On 7/15/2022 at 11:38 PM, yungupgrade said:

Kind of a weird request, if you're still making these at all do you think you could make a smaller version of the fender comanche emblem, about the size of the regular 4.0 litre badge? I always wanted to put a comanche logo somewhere on the tailgate but the full size ones just look kinda weird.

Unfortunately I don’t think I can do this currently. They are actually exact copies of the original. I guess if someone were able to 3D print one I could smooth it out and make a mold and cast it in plastic but I don’t have a 3D printer so I’d need someone else to make the model first - happy to give it a shot though if we can find someone with a 3D printer/scanner and CAD skills 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • carolinajeepman changed the title to Reproduction Comanche Emblems