Rattle Can Close to Colorado Red

I'm wondering if anyone has come across a paint available in the big box stores that is close to Colorado Red.  Preferably in a rattle can for touchups and such.  Not looking for a perfect match, just something close enough to cover areas like the interior floor and body work until I get around to repainting the entire truck.

I've found Krylon Gloss Burgendy to be close to the faded paint on areas of my truck but not others.  Now that I pulled the carpet, I can see it's not even close to the true color and I'm looking for something similar.

What I ended up doing was pulling close to the door of the parts store and very nicely asking the manager if I could take a few (read: several) different cans outside the store to my truck to match them up via the cap color.  I remember getting something fairly close, looked like a 100% match from about 10 feet away, but if you got up close you could see the slight shade variation.  It didn't bother me at all that it wasn't exact....my MJ wasn't very pretty to begin with LOL.  I have no idea what the color was, but I remember thinking to myself that the cap looked too dark to be a good match before I actually compared it to my paint.  I was surprised.

1 hour ago, ComancheKid45 said:

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/choosecolor/buypaint.aspx

Alittle more pricey but a exact match in a spray can.

Thanks!  It's actually not a horrible price for a custom spray can but I'd like a little cheaper for temporary repairs.  Will probably order a gallon from them when I repaint the entire truck though.

I was in autozone a couple of days ago and they had a huge selection of touch up paints. There were a couple of touch up paints that looked pretty close. Chrysler something rather. Also rustoleum makes a farm implement spray paint that from memory looked like a decent match. I remember thinking it looked close when I was looking for red for another project.

Dupli-color has OEM Chrysler colors with a color code sticker right on the cap.  I believe the vin tag is where I got my color code from.  It's a perfect match, can't' tell it from the original when sprayed on just a portion of a particular surface.  I don't know if they have your color or not but I get mine from O'Reilly's.  I've seen it at AZ and iirc at Napa also.  If it's not in stock they may be able to order it for you.  Napa also has a company that code matches paints in spray cans but it's not cheap.

1 hour ago, Cheapamanche said:

That's awesome, thank you!

No problem. It took me a while to hunt those codes down. The AMC one was found using the link that is posted and going under the AMC cars and not the Jeeps. I found the Chrysler code in an old book but can’t remember which book for the life of me at the moment.