Anyone like to collect license plate?

MJXJjeepguy

I got few different state plate, i start like to collect different state plate, by the way i live in West Virginia as u can tell I have too many of it lol, anyone who interested in state plate and would like to trade? I would like to have state plate that i don't have one. 

20190504_135413.jpg.76e5dced3aee68974efca533bb1f21a3.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, MJXJjeepguy said:

Sure! Which plate would u like to trade?

Ill take a West Virginia off ya. Which AZ plate would you like? 

IMG_6113.JPG.b2fd7fd78e98eaf3d02b05e416878d87.JPG

The top is from the 2000's before the printed plates and the red is the 80's-90's. I'm partial to the red plate but I have three of them. Orrrr I could trade both for a WV and a VA.

Just now, eaglescout526 said:

Ill take a West Virginia off ya. Which AZ plate would you like? 

IMG_6113.JPG.b2fd7fd78e98eaf3d02b05e416878d87.JPG

The top is from the 2000's before the printed plates and the red is the 80's-90's. I'm partial to the red plate but I have three of them. Orrrr I could trade both for a WV and a VA.

Ohhhhh I would love to have red Arizona plate! And i could throw u one WV and one VA, sound like a deal!

Ya I collect them a bit. Oldest I have is a 1913 colorado plate. Got a colorado skier too. I've got some plates from places where I went to work, Australia, Europe, I even found one at the side of the road in Israel that is not part of the collection. I need to figure a new way to display some of them, I have LOTS of plates, but some are just a bunch of duplicate styles so its only so interesting to see all the same ones.

mleNXO2.jpg

6 minutes ago, Sir Sam said:

Ya I collect them a bit. Oldest I have is a 1913 colorado plate. Got a colorado skier too. I've got some plates from places where I went to work, Australia, Europe, I even found one at the side of the road in Israel that is not part of the collection. I need to figure a new way to display some of them, I have LOTS of plates, but some are just a bunch of duplicate styles so its only so interesting to see all the same ones.

mleNXO2.jpg

Nice! Love the old plate. :L:

2 hours ago, JEEP_cannible said:

You need any plates from Oklahoma? I have a few extra I'll post a picture on Monday for you. I think I have two different types.The old ones,and the new ones.

Sure! Which state plate u want to trade?

I'll do some digging at the place in the country on Tuesday.I may have some different plates there CA,or an AZ.If you need one.I'll get back with you after I dig around alittle.I'll PM you before I send these out,and let you know what I find.If that's cool

1 minute ago, JEEP_cannible said:

I'll do some digging at the place in the country on Tuesday.I may have some different plates there CA,or an AZ.If you need one.I'll get back with you after I dig around alittle.I'll PM you before I send these out,and let you know what I find.If that's cool

Yea that will be cool and I already got traded for AZ so I don't need other AZ. But if U have extra CA that will be awesome