Looking for mj pics!

I'm am getting ready to install my lift on my mj. I just recently got everything needed to properly do a 4.5 inch lift. Doing rc brand front components and ruff stuff industries s.o.a in the back. What I'm looking for is anyone who has pics of either the same lift or somthing very similar with 33inch tires on there mj. I would like to see a couple mjs with that setup to see what I'm gunna end up having when all said and done! Thanks for any feedback/ mj pics!!! 

To darren who gave the first response. Ive googled it a million times and yes, a couple of the pictures you can find may be what I'm after but you can never be sure most of them say 3inch 4.5inch lift but the truck is 6foot off the ground and has 44s. So instead of trying to differentiate and guess if the post is correct or is what I'm looking for i was just hoping to get some actual pics of what it is I'm looking for, and give more opportunities for mj owners to show off there pride and joys.. To the second response from (shelbyluvv) yeas i am aware that that is the average height from a spring over, but my rear springs are kind of worn out so I'm hoping to b somewhat closer to 4.5 or 5 inch. However if that is not the case and i end up with 5.5 or more i was gunna compensate with sum small coil spacers in the front to make my ride as level or small of a rake as possible.. Like 90% of the world funds are always a issue so i was lucky enough to actually get my whole setup from a junkyard for 50bucks and 35 for the soa stuff online, just hoping all said and dun it works out good and looks good. Agian thanks for everyones advice and replys

mine is around 5.5 (with very saggy leafs) but I have ford axles so it won't directly compare with the rest of it.  :dunno:

how much trimming do you find acceptable?  If you are keeping the flares stock, then I can say that backspacing and bumpstops are key.  :L:   keeping the backspacing close to stock helps keep the tires out of the flares when turning and longer bumpstop will keep them out of the flares when flexing. 

what axles are you running?  gears?  wheels? 

103747031.jpg

Currently have stock dana 30hp and 35 in the rear, and have 3.55 gear sets(caz I'm one of the oddballs that wants to keep the 4cyl) the gears (on the shelf in my garage not installed yet) however when money allows ideally id love to find either dana 44s front and rear or at least a ford 8.8 in the rear and keep hp30. Wheels currently i have my dads old 16in 2001 explorer sport wheels, so idk if ill end up using those wheels or my original jeep steelies basically depends on if i find a better deal on 15 or 16 inch tires lol. For fender trimming eventually id love to get the cut out bushwacker flares, but as of right now id like to keep factory flares intact for time being or trim minimally as possible. Thanks for the response and the pics! Truck looks great! 👍

To: pete m, wow thats a far drive sounds like you live on the east coast like me glad it was a great trip i can't wait to do it!

To:jm0413, truck looks great! And if i had the money ideally i would love to keep the spring under and do the rustys lift leafs too! But right now outta my orice range the darn shipping cost more than the leafs themselves!!!

To:dasbulliwagen, if i wouldnt have known any better i would have thot that was my truck! Lol mines a 2.5l 1987 short bed that i recently painted white! Looks great tho! Hope mine turns out like it!

Thanks again to everyone for you feedback and pics! JUST TO CLARIFY PICS OF EVERYONES MJS ARE WANTED! We all love these trucks so any pics of mjs are great! Juat plz keep in mind what i originally was trying to see by posting this thread( 4.5" lift amd 33s) so please to anyone who posts pics please remember to put what lift and tire sizes your running and any other info youd like to add about the topic or your truck! Thanks everyone!!! P.s here's pics of my Mj b4 the lift!

1025181807.jpg

1025181809a.jpg

1025181809.jpg

1025181808c.jpg

I bought a part at a time for my lift over 2-3 years. Some of them were Christmas or birthday presents as well. Even then when it came down to doing the actual job, there were a bunch of little things I didnt account for trying to make all these non stock parts work together. 

I appreciate the comments. It looks a lot prettier in pictures than it does in person. The paint on it is DEAD. I have a few more things I need to do to it, and then Ill be figuring out new paint. 

IMG_20180921_170353961_HDR.jpg.8177ef1751d68705156188a7c7be1574.jpg  

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:37 PM, dasbulliwagen said:

here's my 2.5 87 MJ spring over axle in the rear and 5.5" Rubicon Express springs in front. The tires in both pics are orginal JK size takeoffs right at 32" tall.

IMG_20180818_153435407.jpg.19351e332cb51f1f1d10235aa76f8819.jpgIMG_20180921_170339843_HDR.jpg.438a75ca30a93db9128d8438b3efb98f.jpg

I have been wondering whether to move up from a 4.5 coil to a 5.5 or 6.5 but look at your I might be leaning towards the 5.5