Just Seen! gorgeous black MJ

rylee144

I was just in Renton WA and saw a smokin black lifted MJ with black wheels. I checked the member map and couldn't find it. I hope I overlooked it and they are a member because I'd like to read up on it. Also while using the member map I noticed we can add a photo so when your pin is selected your photo comes up. Not very many people have a photo attached. Sure does make it easier to locate fellow member when there is one. 

Anyone know who owns it?

There are quite a few mj's around here. Not everyone is into forums or listing all their vehicle specs for the world to see. Should leave a note with contact info next time if your interested in talking with the owner. Also, how's someone suppose to say who it is without a pic of the rig lol. A while back there were quite a few mj's for sale on Seattle Craigslist, 4 linked rears, 37s etc. Never saw them on the street or trail before or since.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think reason46 lives in your area, he has a pretty sweet rig, twinsticks, armor and I think a LS swap was underway sometime last year. To bad his thread doesn't have pics since photobucket did their thing, you might be interested in reading it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, 13 Legion said:

Both of those options, while nice, are soft covers.  The one on the truck being sold looks like it is solid.  Fiberglass perhaps?