Replacing idler pulley

Mine has frozen up.  Any tricks or suggestions on doing this?  Gonna put a new belt on as well.  I've watched several videos--none of which are my 1991 comanche specific but watched a 1991 cherokee changed and figure it's the same.  It's the pretty shiny thing in the picture.

9swVN1-img_20181209_105422480.jpg

So, you say just loosen the belt.....Guess I'm doing something wrong because I can't get it loose.  

I have loosened those 3 bolts in the front and one down below the pulley on the front.  The 

tensioning bolt is almost all the way out and the 2 bolts on the back are loose and still, I 

can't get the belt loose.  What am I missing?Tensioning_Bolt.jpg.9c14b63597b36a4fe404563108c0babf.jpgBolts_in_the_front.jpg.3c919e48224c3533fd6f83248ca7b3c7.jpgBolts_in_the_back.jpg.2a5cf33a883f2619215b3eb23e48c4e8.jpg

I found a bolt directly underneath the reservoir that needed to be loosened.  Was the one that slides.  Took me forever to find it.  Once I loosened that, the rest was easy.  The old idler pulley had eaten the ball bearings inside it.  Good grief.  No wonder it froze.

Anyway, all is good now.

Thanks

Thanks Cruiser.  I finally found that bottom bolt.  I had to practically hang upside down in the engine compartment to see it.  Once I got that loosened the belt popped right off and changing the idler pulley was easy.  The bearings in there were all chewed up and several were missing.  No wonder it locked up.  I've printed your tips pages.  Very helpful.