So I saw pure eye sex today...

rockhardzj

The little background story:

This past weekend, I was helping out my friend do her rear brakes, and we decided to axle seals and bearings. While the rear end was apart, I noticed a few broken parts. Turns up she had a very rare Dana 35 with a trash locker, great, can't find parts in stock anywhere for it on a Saturday night, or a Sunday, and it had to be back together for tomorrow. Well, I had an extra D35 laying around, so we swapped in a open carrier to keep it running for her, and her complaint noise went away, so thats a good thing too.

(here's where it gets good)

We were talking about his collection of cars which consisted of a 67 Ford Torino GT, and a 68 Mustang Fastback, and he mentioned his dad has a few more toys in the other part of the shop, along with his mid 70's Arctic Cat Panther (snowmobile with a Wankel under the hood), so we take a stroll over there, to reveal nothing other than 2 vipers, a 69 camaro, a 68 mustang, a dual turbo dodge stealth, and wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait....

Your getting there....

Can you guess???

This is hard to keep in....

A 2006 Ford GT, red with white stripes, pure sex to my eyes! jamminz.gif

I told him I'm taking it for a ride next time I am up there, and cruising the rich neighborhoods with it to go find me a woman...

yes yes, that's all nice.

but what I really wanna know is...

IS HE REALLY PROUD OF THAT ARTIE-CRAP?

it's got leopard print seats, it's about as heavy than an RX-1 yamaha 4-stroke, but without the power output, it has no suspension, and worse yet, it's powered by a wanko rotary....EESH.

my dad repairs/parts out snowmobiles. know what we do with these? we sell them to idiots who collect arctic-cats for dirt cheep. the guys have to feed their addiction (hmm...sounds like me + jeeps), and it's easy cause they're worthless....

:P

No, I needed a way of keeping busy and not making a ton of noise to really piss my neighbor off, damn asshat threw a party...

Oh well, I got to have fun doing some axle work, and see some sweet cars, my weekend was 2 thumbs up!

The little background story:

This past weekend, I was helping out my friend do her rear brakes, and we decided to axle seals and bearings. While the rear end was apart, I noticed a few broken parts. Turns up she had a very rare Dana 35 with a trash locker, great, can't find parts in stock anywhere for it on a Saturday night, or a Sunday, and it had to be back together for tomorrow. Well, I had an extra D35 laying around, so we swapped in a open carrier to keep it running for her, and her complaint noise went away, so thats a good thing too.

(here's where it gets good)

We were talking about his collection of cars which consisted of a 67 Ford Torino GT, and a 68 Mustang Fastback, and he mentioned his dad has a few more toys in the other part of the shop, along with his mid 70's Arctic Cat Panther (snowmobile with a Wankel under the hood), so we take a stroll over there, to reveal nothing other than 2 vipers, a 69 camaro, a 68 mustang, a dual turbo dodge stealth, and wait for it...

A 2006 Ford GT, red with white stripes, pure sex to my eyes! jamminz.gif

I told him I'm taking it for a ride next time I am up there, and cruising the rich neighborhoods with it to go find me a woman...

Huh, kinda dissapointed, after all that waitin around I figured you would at least have some pics of that chick's rearend after it's all fixed up. Now that would be worth seein. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

My old boss had a 2006 GT. He had the Ford racing exhaust. And a underdrive pulley on the supercharger. Let me tell you from personal experience. 190mph on the expressway+crazy man at the wheel=cleaning your undies out when you get back to the shop. :chillin:

i hope you mean the actual GT... cuase those are amazing. search for the topgear test run of one on you-tube.. :eek: :eek: they ran one around their track fast as hell.
Yes, Project Flower Power, or whatever it was nicknamed while it was being designed. Styled similarly like the old racing GT's from the 60's, but modernized, faster, and more stable. One hell of a car to die for. And it is registered in NY as a street car, which is pretty rad.

• 2 weeks later...