[N AL] Parts I am throwing out at the end of the week.

Alexia

Cheap or free; make me an offer on anything and cover shipping.  If you are nearby you can even come over and take as much as you want.  I usually don't sell much from the junk piles since shipping is expensive around here so expect shipping to be anywhere from $10 to $30.(UPS Depot and USPS are my closest options.)

Pictures are here in an Imgur album.  I uploaded full resolution so I do not wish to clobber people's data limits just by opening this thread.  If you want more detailed pictures or have more questions just ask.  Everything is unknown condition and shown as is.

https://imgur.com/a/I8xc5JE

1. Black door latch handles.
    1. Goose_XJ88
  2. Chrome door latch handles.
  3. Front MJ wiring harness.  Looks refurbishable.
    1. In line for claiming: TheDude, 500 MJ
  4. Front XJ wiring harness.  Broken bulb bases in every socket.  Looks like Renix or early 1990s.
    1. In line for claiming: 500 MJ
  5. MJ throttle pedal.
  6. Renix coolant expansion bottle.(Brand new.)
    1. TheDude
  7. MJ bumper brackets.
    1. TheDude
  8. Black horn button.
    1. TheDude
  9. MJ clutch/brake pedal assembly.

1. TheDude

10. XJ Agate seat belt.
  11. MJ tail gate latch hardware.
    1. jamespwsullivan
  12. Pioneer TS-TRX3 truck speaker boxes.  Speakers are blown, but they are rebuildable boxes.
    1. TheDude
  13. Older MJ/XJ mirrors, minor scratches.
    1. 500 MJ
  14. Load sensing valve, needs new seals, might work.
    1. 500 MJ
  15. Behind the muffler(very rear) SWB exhaust hanger.
    1. 500 MJ
  16. ZJ/WJ Rear Cargo Area Net
    1. 500 MJ
  17. 2x Gauge Trim Lower Clips
    1. 500 MJ
  18. XJ Front? door sill step plates.
  19. 1997-2001 refurbished fender flare brackets.  Broken studs have been cut off and includes hardware.
    1. Egm89
  20. Windshield wiper units.  The one with green paint over spray is known to work.  It was removed from my truck because I thought it was the culprit of the grounding issue.
    1. Tentatively claimed by jamespwsullivan
  21. Two short black rubber with chrome pieces.  Chrome stickers rippled in a few places.
    1. jeepdude89
  22. Two bins of miscellaneous junk.  If you spy something in there you need let me know and I will take a picture of it.

I can accept PayPal.  Private message me for my address.

I’ll take the black horn button, MJ bumper brackets, the clutch pedal assembly, speaker boxes, pressure bottle, and the spare tire hoist if it's good.

Are you going to Bantam this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, TheDude said:

I’ll take the black horn button, MJ bumper brackets, the clutch pedal assembly, speaker boxes, pressure bottle, and the spare tire hoist if it's good.

Are you going to Bantam this weekend?

No, but I will be up in York for the Jeep show there this July.  Do you want me to hold all of it and meet somewhere then?

That should work. I was wanting to go anyway so this gives me another excuse.

I may be interested in the MJ rear wiring harness and those black floor mats I just noticed come to think of it..

Let me know if you come across anything else. Thanks!

I’m in for the mirrors (I really need them) MJ rear harness and XJ harness (looks like its for the front header panel to me). Also the two gauge cluster lower clips for under the steering column and the cargo net shown in your random parts bin.

Hoping all of that will stuff into a large flat rate USPS box? If not leave the cargo net and then it might stuff in? If it does all fit toss a few more items in there if no one speaks up for them. I can always throw them away here if I don’t want them :) 

Let me know now and PM you my particulars and get you PayPal. 

Thanks! 

Cheap or free; make me an offer on anything and cover shipping.  If you are nearby you can even come over and take as much as you want.  I usually don't sell much from the junk piles since shipping is expensive around here so expect shipping to be anywhere from $10 to $30.(UPS Depot and USPS are my closest options.)

Pictures are here in an Imgur album.  I uploaded full resolution so I do not wish to clobber people's data limits just by opening this thread.  If you want more detailed pictures or have more questions just ask.  Everything is unknown condition and shown as is.

1. Black door handles and chrome door handles.
  2. Rear MJ wiring harness.
  3. Rear XJ wiring harness.(I believe.)
  4. Renix coolant expansion bottle.(Brand new.)
  5. MJ bumper brackets.
  6. MJ throttle pedal.
  7. Black horn button.
  8. XJ Agate seat belt.
  9. MJ tail gate latch hardware.
  10. Pioneer TS-TRX3 truck speaker boxes.  Speakers are blown, but they are rebuildable boxes.
  11. Older MJ/XJ mirrors, minor scratches.
  12. MJ clutch/brake pedal assembly.
  13. XJ Front? door sill step plates.
  14. 1997-2001 refurbished fender flare brackets.  Broken studs have been cut off and includes hardware.
  15. Windshield wiper units.  The one with green paint over spray is known to work.  It was removed from my truck because I thought it was the culprit of the grounding issue.
  16. Two bins of miscellaneous junk.  If you spy something in there you need let me know and I will take a picture of it.

I’m interested in the tailgate hardware and possibly the wiper parts. What’s the total length of the longest piece of all of that? I’m thinking a USPS mailing tube might work? I’ll PM you when I get to a computer.
Thanks.

PM Sent.  I spy rubber rollbar foot padding.  I'd pay $10 for it and can meet you at the York, PA show.  Plus I'd like the two dash plastics that go under the steering column, maybe another $10 for those?  You know I'll be there.  Let me know....

Looks like most of what I want is called for already but I will put my name in for Next in line for claimed items.

MJ Rear wire harness

MJ Tail gate latch hardware

Black door handles

Rollbar foot pads

HO? Brake distribution block

20 hours ago, Alexia said:

1. Black door handles and chrome door handles.
  2. Rear MJ wiring harness.
  3. Rear XJ wiring harness.(I believe.)
  4. Renix coolant expansion bottle.(Brand new.)
  5. MJ bumper brackets.
  6. MJ throttle pedal.
  7. Black horn button.
  8. XJ Agate seat belt.
  9. MJ tail gate latch hardware.
  10. Pioneer TS-TRX3 truck speaker boxes.  Speakers are blown, but they are rebuildable boxes.
  11. Older MJ/XJ mirrors, minor scratches.
  12. MJ clutch/brake pedal assembly.
  13. XJ Front? door sill step plates.
  14. 1997-2001 refurbished fender flare brackets.  Broken studs have been cut off and includes hardware.
  15. Windshield wiper units.  The one with green paint over spray is known to work.  It was removed from my truck because I thought it was the culprit of the grounding issue.
  16. Two bins of miscellaneous junk.  If you spy something in there you need let me know and I will take a picture of it.

Hello! If possible ill take the fl

Fender flare brackets.

Renix coolant bottle and the wiper units if the guy from above don't take them.

I'm guessing 60?

I updated the first post.  I am PM'ing people now to get addresses.  Once any claim conflicts are resolved I will ship every Thursday or Friday.

The wire harnesses are both actually front harnesses.  Both are refurbishable.  TheDude and 500 MJ, do you still want them?

The spare tire winch is seized.  I tossed it in a project pile to see if I can rebuild it.(Ugh, rivets.)

Additional separate posts to come in a few minutes.

PM sent to Kryptronic.

Sorry, I messed up and didn't mean to put the roll bar pads in the listing.  I intend to make CAD files from them so we(as a club) cut new ones to replace old worn out pieces.

Archived