hello new guy.

MuddyMaki

Welcome to our lil corner of the institution... I mean, internet. The beers in the fridge, please help yourself. :cheers: And just a fair warning, ya might not want to sit on the tan bench in the corner.

I agree with Dirty though, just sell the TJ and pick up a couple MJ's and mod one out.

Welcome to our lil corner of the institution... I mean, internet. The beers in the fridge, please help yourself. :cheers: And just a fair warning, ya might not want to sit on the tan bench in the corner.

If I could get that smell out of that thing, I would sooo steal it and replace mine with the enourmous butt hole.

Welcome to asylum......

I agree with Dirty though, just sell the TJ and pick up a couple MJ's and mod one out.

Yea, we're not sure what Jeepco does to that bench, but it's his...

Keep out of my Rum on the top shelf.

I too agree. Dump the TJ and get a couple MJ's! :D

i thought about selling the TJ for an MJ but with all the money and new parts i have tied up in the rig it just dosent make any sence to sell it. so much new stuff i shouldent have any problems under the hood for about five years. the axels and trans thats a difrient story. :laughin: