new.....item is here

JeepcoMJ

what ideas do you got for this one.

provided I get a hold of the guy, buy it for the price I know he's told others, find out just how bad the motor is (supposedly blown and a bad clutch), and DD it.

you are going to run out of room for all your projects if you keep this up. That looks like a nice find. Hows the rust??

Cole

body is good except of course fender flares. pass. side door is dented to hell but B piller is pretty good. it's faded really bad. driver's side floor is GONE on both sides of the frame rail, so a real quick job of the floors would be in order.

it's about a 90 or 91 2wd 2.5 ax4 with 4.10's and a turdy-5 rear. tires are OK rims are decent, d-shaft ujoints are shot (it's laying half buried in the ground on the bottom side...)

but I think that at 143,000 miles and it doesn't appear to leak or have blown a rod, it probably runs pretty good and just has a blown clutch plate (told it makes "grinding noises" when it used to run, and it won't drive)

again though, I can't pass the deal up for the price. it would eventually become the full mod offroader with a d60 front, 340 and auto, 14 bolt or d60 rear...you get it.

You people are killing me

I've only seen like 5 or 6 MJ's in my whole life, (well since I realized they existed), and it sounds like some of you are stockpiling them for a rainy day! :mad:

I had to trade a fairly decent YJ for mine, and mine had rotted floors, no brakes and needs quite a bit more then that before it will be road worthy!

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!

I do hate you! ;)

But seriously, Good luck with it.

oh, i don't hate you... but your parents will shortly ;)

achieved that after comanche 1.

ma got used to the parts ones passing through...I've had like 5 or 6 of them and a grand cherokee that I traded for an xj with the blue buckets i needed....yeah, before I knew about the front steering swap :(

dad doesnt' care as long as he doesn't have to deal with it...much.

and I'm only here temporarily...back to school shortly. I think I found a nice cottage with 4.5 acres up by school that could be had...

anyways. tatersalad has to go...so torching it is priority. either that or torching the 87 sport up and creating a quad cab with tatersalad is an option. I can't have 5 of them here, so maybe I'll pawn one off on my bro...then it can just stay :D

Jeepcomj, i don't get you.......you are not making any sense, i just read through your project and you were talking about not being able to finnish your project due to money issues, more money issues regarding school.

now your talking about picking up not one but two more comanche's!?!?! :nuts:

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but you got me confussed :nuts:

Rich

Jeepcomj, i don't get you.......you are not making any sense, i just read through your project and you were talking about not being able to finnish your project due to money issues, more money issues regarding school.

now your talking about picking up not one but two more comanche's!?!?! :nuts:

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but you got me confussed :nuts:

Rich

x2.

Pat, ferchrissake, wait till your bro is asleep, take the title and his manche keys, sell the mofo to me, give him my tempo and a hefty whap in the head and we're all set.

Tell ya what... To keep yourself from having to repay the fafsa and to promote the world of MJ ownership... buy the truck and sell it to someone else that you know is interested in MJ's for $50 more than you paid. This way everyone wins... Just my $.02 but if I were you I would do everything in my power to avoid that loan...

I own all of my stuff outright and have no loans or debt to my name. Its a wonderful place to be...

Tell ya what... To keep yourself from having to repay the fafsa and to promote the world of MJ ownership... buy the truck and sell it to someone else that you know is interested in MJ's for $50 more than you paid. This way everyone wins... Just my $.02 but if I were you I would do everything in my power to avoid that loan...

I own all of my stuff outright and have no loans or debt to my name. Its a wonderful place to be...

Hey pat, if I had a place to put it, you could store it with me. :brows: $500 MJ, that place you're at must be pretty nice, I on the otherhand know nothing about that. I'm about $75,000 to $100,000 in debt from when my insurance wouldn't pick up my hospital bills.

I don't think you guys get it yet.

He's got to feed the addiction.

It's like crack, you might not have enough money for rent, but you're gonna get that rock.

Welcome to manche anonymous. Tonight we have a new member. Can you stand up, introduce yourself, and tell us why your here.

Hi my name is Pat and I'm addicted to *sigh* manche's. I can't help myself. I go through one maybe two a month. They all just look so good I can't pass them up.

j/k Pat. :D If I had more land or the nieghbors wouldn't complain, I'd have a couple stashed in the back. :brows:

Welcome to manche anonymous. Tonight we have a new member. Can you stand up, introduce yourself, and tell us why your here.

Hi my name is Pat and I'm addicted to *sigh* manche's. I can't help myself. I go through one maybe two a month. They all just look so good I can't pass them up.

:fool: That's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard all day.

plus, where are you finding all of these comanches for sale. we live 5 miles apart and i haven't seen a comanche for sale in around 6 months.

That's what I was wondering while I was down there too. Although I did see an XJ for sale in Waterford that I wouldn't mind having the rims off of.