How many have seen or own a Jeep Comanche 1985 launch Coin?

Kjdrew35000

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

Yeah I am watching that one, its currently at $85 US with 10 people watching and a week left of bidding so we'll see how high that one goes

• 4 months later...

Buying one of these has been on my list of things to do.  But today I was cleaning up my bedroom and found one mixed in with a bunch of JP magazines!  It looks like I found it on eBay at some point, but I have no memory of that purchase.  That's a sure sign that I have too much crap.  I can't even keep track of what I have.

9 hours ago, amsuco said:

Buying one of these has been on my list of things to do.  But today I was cleaning up my bedroom and found one mixed in with a bunch of JP magazines!  It looks like I found it on eBay at some point, but I have no memory of that purchase.  That's a sure sign that I have too much crap.  I can't even keep track of what I have.

:laugh:   welcome to my world

• 1 month later...

Soooo I think I just bought a gold comanche coin off eBay. Doesn’t seem to be in mint condition from the picture, but that doesn’t bother me. The seller offers returns if all else fails 🤷🏻‍♀️ If it shows up and I keep it then I think I’m going to sell one of my bronze ones 

80482026-6602-4D7F-BC66-3BA169F25C24.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread but thanks to sammisox posting on, for sale on e-bay,  I finally became a proud owner of a bronze launch coin. Ever since I first saw one of these I wanted one, I was worried at first it looked a little rough in the picture but when I got it, it cleaned up nicely, bidding started at 100$. I offered 50$. He got no bids first time so it went again. A day left I offered 50$ again.  He got back with me and asked if I could do 75$. Him down 25 and me up 25 I said sure, now guess I’ll be on the lookout for a gold # one

14B6FAD8-7FE9-4BE6-8C7D-F8E2487F313D.jpeg

4E51CB43-8049-4B95-81C2-8015D9741F95.jpeg