Rollbar, bushwhackers, some other stuff in New Jersey

mjtjnj

I'm seriously thinking of selling my MJ, after way too much money into it.  I don't expect to ever make my money back, but it's rust free and had full suspension and drivetrain rebuilds, and the offers are insulting, because it's not painted.  So I'm thinking of selling spares and add-ons, in an attempt to get as much money together as I can.

I have a brand new, never installed set of Bushwhacker flares ($375), a factory LWB roll bar ($300), NOS hood pinstriping (three pieces) for a CHIEF ($75), and a spare, like new, instrument cluster with tach and gauges (4cyl - $50). 

The roll bar would HAVE to be picked up in NJ -- I don't know anyway around it, other than bolting it to a pallet.  I could ship the Bushwhackers, and though light, it would probably be a good sized box. 

I shipped a NOS LWB roll bar to Cali via Greyhound Package Express with no problems awhile back. Just wrapped it with bubble wrap and the price was less than $50. Probably more than that now, but it's an option for you.   :cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I DID disappear, and I apologize.  I did sell my MJ for way less than I had into it (of course). 
Sold the flares, but I still have the LWB rollbar and a bunch of other small parts in multiple boxes:  dome lights, load sensing proportioning valve bits and pieces, Renix sensors, 2 brand new calipers in the box, pair of hardly used D35 drums (found an AMC20 and installed right after doing the brakes on the D30). 

Hi Dustin,

Right smack in the middle, one hour from Easton PA, one hour from the ocean, and one hour from NYC.  I can help get it to a family member, it would save you a lot of money.

2 hours ago, mjtjnj said:

I DID disappear, and I apologize.  I did sell my MJ for way less than I had into it (of course). 
Sold the flares, but I still have the LWB rollbar and a bunch of other small parts in multiple boxes:  dome lights, load sensing proportioning valve bits and pieces, Renix sensors, 2 brand new calipers in the box, pair of hardly used D35 drums (found an AMC20 and installed right after doing the brakes on the D30). 

Guess you sold the seats too?

2 minutes ago, HOrnbrod said:

Guess you sold the seats too?

Yeah, Don, I really wanted them out of my garage, and no one was going to buy them without the covers.  Sorry for that. 

• 1 month later...

Archived