Colorado MJ folks...... Help me re-home some of my stash!

yellaheep

Shipping large items is too much of a pain, but I'm sitting on quite a few and need to get things thinned out so I'm calling on my Colorado MJ peeps!

I'm currently holding a 20'x40' storage space with racks and a 16' U-Haul van full of XJ/MJ stuff.

I can get photos as needed, just haven't had the time to go photo everything I have. Any of the small stuff listed I'm willing to ship on your dime.

What I have that's MJ specific:

-(2) OEM gray carpets in very good usable shape.  $20

-One gray bench seat, OEM fabric in amazing shape except for a 3" crack in the vinyl on the lower drivers side.  Non-headrest, 5-speed cut out.  $100

-One gray bench seat in 2-tone velour.  NICE seat.  New foam added as well, very comfy.  Has headrests and 5-speed cut out. $250

-Gray bolster buckets (like found in Eliminators) with MJ slider/brackets.  These were XJ seats (don't have the carpet on the back below the head rest like MJ seats have.)  $140/pair

-MJ Seat brackets to adapt XJ buckets into MJ's.  $40/pair

-TONS of gray interior plastics $10-$20 / piece

-Darker blue nearly complete interior plastic set. $10-$20 / piece

-Black nearly complete interior plastic set with door panels, arm rests, visor clips and sun visors $10-$20 / piece

-Gray carpeted rear cab panels, Black vinyl cab panel, Dark blue cab panel.  $20 each

-Several brake release handles with good cables.  $20 each

-Rain gutter trim in black or stainless.  $5 each

-Cab B-pillar trim pieces. $5 each

-(1) E-brake assembly $50

-E-brake cables from assembly to back of cab.  $15 each

-(1) "Comanche" embossed short bed plastic bedliner (under the rail style) with tail gate panel.  $60

-(1) OEM Short bed roll/sport bar with all correct brackets.  Rust free, great shape.  $250

-(1) Mopar? rear tube bumper (Like they ran on the back of the Archer race trucks) all brackets, missing a couple end caps for the tubes.  Good restorable shape, a little surface rusty.  $60

-D44 rear axle.  Unknown gears.  Stock.  $200

-Assorted front grill / brush guards.  Some with brackets, some not.  One is a Warn Transformer winch mount/brush guard - no brackets.   $20-$40

-Long bed gas tank skids  $20 each

-Rear OEM fender flares, some with mounting brackets.  $10-$15

-Rear OEM cab glass, non-slider.  $20 each

-Rear cab glass rubber trim gasket (used)  $40

-Tail gate repair parts - hinge parts, latch ends, rods. 

-Center console e-brake handle delete panel.  $20

-Rear speaker brackets.  $10/pair

-OEM rear bumper plastic panels, lights, end caps. $10-$20

If it's not listed, I may have it so gimme a call or PM me with your list!  720-879-1399

Located in Littleton, CO.

How much of that black interior you

willing to box up for your not-so-

Colorado peeps?

It's the big panels and pieces that are the issue.  Expensive to box up stuff that size and package it appropriately, not to mention just time consuming.

i just moved to Denver not long ago. id like to at least come by and meet a fellow comanche guy and look to see what ya got. 

Not a problem at all.  Hit me up on a Thurs afternoon, or Friday/Saturday when we're having a good weather day.

Call or text 7208791399

I'd be interested in 2 seat brackets for XJ seats. Shipped to 98922. If we cold figure out a way to do it I'd buy your bucket seats but I think they are just too big.

Oops, forgot to add I would also like one of your parking brake levers also.

Thanks.

PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you have a passenger side seat bracket from an MJ or early  model (pre 94) 

Not sure I'm getting what you're asking for...... ?

Seat brackets come in pairs, 2 brackets per seat, so 4 brackets total for both bucket seats.  

"early model (pre 94)" isn't possible as the MJ discontinued in '92.

I'm still interested in 2 sets of your seat brackets. Now that I have the truck sitting here I have had a chance to look at it. My parking brake pedal is on the floor and there is no rod or anything else there now to pull to release it with. Is the ebrake assembly you have a lever or pedal type?

Thanks Rick

I'm still interested in 2 sets of your seat brackets. Now that I have the truck sitting here I have had a chance to look at it. My parking brake pedal is on the floor and there is no rod or anything else there now to pull to release it with. Is the ebrake assembly you have a lever or pedal type?

Thanks Rick

Not sure what you're asking Rick......

MJ's all have a foot-pedal style e-brake assembly at the driver's side kick panel.   If you have a pull handle between the seats, someone bolted an XJ hand brake assembly in place and didn't finish the modification.  

There are one or two posts/write ups about doing the XJ hand brake modification if you want to go that route.  Otherwise, you'll need a complete MJ foot pedal assembly and the cable that goes from it out the back of the cab to the e-brake cable bracket assembly under the bed.

I seriously wish I lived around you.

So do I.

I shudder at the thought of any of my stash getting tossed into scrapper's pile.  But come Spring....... that is very likely.  I gotta get out from under this $300/month rent for the lot space just to keep the stuff around.

Archived