Just Got Back

jimoshel

from a trip down to La Veta where I picked this guy up at. 1989MJ, 2.5, AX5, 2WD. Could not find any rust whatsoever on the body. Will be pulling the rubber mat tomorrow and check the floorboards. 126,223 miles. New radiator.

Jim, I seriously want to come out there with some cash to buy an MJ for you. Gonna turn me down if I show up? Lol

Pat, I'm absolutely positive Jim would be happy for you come down and buy him another MJ.

You caught that too did ya?

Old buddy here in town has a beautiful 88 Pioneer 2wd for sale....

I don't need any more vehicles though. 

Now that would depend on the vehicle, wouldn't it? You don't see me dragging Fords in do you? :D

Pulled the mat this afternoon. And there went my dream for a perfect MJ. The passenger side wasn't to bad, surface rust that could be cleaned up in 5 minutes. The drivers side was something else. Heavy rust all over and a 2X4 inch hole under the gas pedal. Wonder how much I could sell it for now?

Personally I like that hole being there. When on a long trip, I don't have to stop at a rest area to take a leak. Biggest problem is making sure I don't drop anything. Don't want anything dragging on the pavement now do we? :doh: