The Middle Tn Local Chapter

relyt120

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grr. How come I didn't know about this? :rotfl2: Nice to see that there's more members around here than I seem to think there is.

next time we will be sure to let you know, murfreesboro is about an hour for u isn't it?

Grr. How come I didn't know about this? :rotfl2: Nice to see that there's more members around here than I seem to think there is.

next time we will be sure to let you know, murfreesboro is about an hour for u isn't it?

Yep. Not far at all to meet with some fellow MJ people :thumbsup:

New member here,New to Comanche's old to Jeeps.Bought my Comanche 3 weeks ago.Love it.89.2wd. short bed.(Soon to be 4wd) Pretty good shape.I live in Humphreys county,About an hour west.I know of 2 Comanche's other than mine around here.Are there many more Comanche's in the middle Tennessee area ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like a good turn out. I have done nothing with mine other than title it in my name as my XJ is taking all my spare time. If I keep the MJ I hope to get to a meet soon. They are so similiar to the xj but still so different.

Chad - Spring hill

• 3 weeks later...

we have  use of ftpiercecracker1's farm for these dates 16th-25th 

If you can't make this meeting we will set up another meeting to follow the bonfire 

some of the guys ive talked to have said weekend would be best for them 

The Shelbyville idea will prob be the next one depending on everyones ideas to it