relyt120

The Middle Tn Local Chapter

Next weekend is (as far as I know today) free for me. Wouldn't mind heading over then.

Page 5 and we still haven't kept a plan :group beer:

Filled in the poll and I see you've added me to the maps. Great to see someone taking the initiative here! :thumbsup:

Rainwater is good at that

I've been tryin but I'm not a tech guy like him

I'm just the guy who bugs the hell out of ya about meets

the regional forums never really took off as a separate entity. :dunno:  But if you post i the Pub, guys near you will see it for sure. :L: 

So... how does everyone from our area get together and keep up with each other if they don't use this forum?  Is there a leader of the group?

usually in the Pub.  It's been hard to get people to look in the regionals with any regularity so the Pub has been used to spawn local gettogethers and such. :L: 

but if you'd like to take up the mantle of leader, you can feel free to make use of this space. :beerchug: 

On 12/20/2019 at 8:15 AM, EvilMJ said:

So... how does everyone from our area get together and keep up with each other if they don't use this forum?  Is there a leader of the group?

As far as I know, the only real meeting was the one in the first post of this thread.

If you or anyone else wants to organize a meetup... go for it. I've got way too much stuff on my plate to organize anything, but I might be able to attend if someone else organizes one.

Well I think there are enough of us interested that we should do something.  Does anyone do Coffee and Cars in Cool Springs?  I know the next one is Saturday.  There is a great off-road park in Southern Kentucky call Blue Hollar or places in TN too, but I don't know how many guys on here are 4x4.  Or we could all just meet up at a restaurant and hangout one Saturday in Nashville area.  Burger Fi in Brentwood has great burgers, reasonable price and there is a good size parking lot around back.  Or there's always Dave &  Busters at Opry Mills...

Let's get some input going...

I'm game for most anything but my ride is just 2wd. I sold my off road rig a couple years ago and bought a tractor....seemed like a good idea at the time.

On 1/3/2020 at 4:40 PM, High2by said:

I'm game for most anything but my ride is just 2wd. I sold my off road rig a couple years ago and bought a tractor....seemed like a good idea at the time.

All ideas seem like a good one when you do it lol

1 hour ago, EvilMJ said:

All ideas seem like a good one when you do it lol

This is true.

I see that interest has fallen off here... what do I need to do?  Just pick a day, place, and time and let the battle begin?