First!!!... Welding Equipment And Such

• 7 years later...

The dream team has been dormant for about five years now minus my wire feed welder. It lived at the cabinet shop I was working at for a while. I noticed the water lines for my TIG welder leaking about a month ago so I got a new torch. Looking forward to getting the band back together!

As of recently, I inherited my grandpa’s old stick welder and his old helmets. The welder is still up in Minnesota... not sure when it’ll be heading my way. The helmets are here though. I’m sure I’ll use them once just to say I did. Otherwise they’re a couple of good looking wall hangers!

8 hours ago, neohic said:

The welder is still up in Minnesota... not sure when it’ll be heading my way. The helmets are here though. I’m sure I’ll use them once just to say I did. Otherwise they’re a couple of good looking wall hangers

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Where in MN do you need to go? Perhaps we can meet up when you come this way. 

On 1/28/2021 at 6:16 AM, 89 MJ said:

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Where in MN do you need to go? Perhaps we can meet up when you come this way. 

No, no! My grandpa is very much alive! He’s 87 years young and my grandparents recently moved. They needed to downsize is all. This past year I got a tattoo of him going off to Korea that I was eager to show him. He knew about it. I think he just wanted to surprise me too. 

My folks are right in the middle of the ‘sota. I’ll let you know when I’m going that way. 

4 minutes ago, neohic said:

No, no! My grandpa is very much alive! He’s 87 years young and my grandparents recently moved. They needed to downsize is all. This past year I got a tattoo of my grandpa going off to Korea that I was eager to show him. He knew about it. I think he just wanted to surprise me too. 

My folks are right in the middle of the ‘sofa. I’ll let you know when I’m going that way. 

Gotcha. I'm down by La Crosse of the Mississippi River. Hopefully we can get together. And I'm glad to hear your grandpa is still around.