Need A Pic Of A Black Mj

XJs4Ever

Hey strangers!

I'm about to paint the 89 MJ black - from white now - and have been looking all over for a shot of a black MJ with no graphics of any kind on the sides. Scotts would be perfect but no straight-on side views found so far. It must be a 90° shot, not angled at all so I can impose the pic I want on the side and have the graphics made for it.

You'll love this sucker when I'm done man it will knock yer sox off. I dumped $1,200 just in wheels and tires, and doing the bodywork now. Some wetsanding then shoot it black. Got a few more inches of lift waiting to go on, plus I pulled the flares and trimmed the fronts. Rears are a problem due to the welds for the inner fender panels so may end up with Rustys or Bushwhackers.

Anyway if you have a pic you could email me or a link I sure need one pronto.

Thanks guys

Rick in CO

xjs4ever@gmail.com

Ya, first time I saw this was when it was up for sale. liked the stance too, I actually ended up making mine just a little lower though. My tires are just above the body line, this one has top of  tires right at that body line and that is probably the perfect stance to shot for looks wise. Just found a hair lower looked a little meaner. Lot easy to adjust with coilovers than coil/leaf though. I can do a stance change in about 20min. Can't remember if it was a good or bad price or what. But liked it, and made me like idea of a black Comanche with silver or near chrome powdered bumpers and sliders. Clean.

I'm also trying to remember what axles were under this. They were odd, and you will notice that it has hubs and is !6 lug!

^^^ wow, thats the stance i want.

Crazy I think that last ones the one! The bodywork is about done and its about to get shot with grey primer and then the ache of tired muscles begins as the wet sanding progresses. Black is not very forgiving when it comes to dirt and dents and any flaws you miss in the prep will scream out in the end.

• 5 months later...

Bodyworks 90% done, primered, got the 35x12.50's on the 15x10 black D's but I'm fighting a couple mechanical and electrical monsters now. I have pics just none uploaded anywhere. It would be nice not to have to go thru that just to post a pic. Do we have a foto place here that we can link to when adding pics to our posts?

Bodyworks 90% done, primered, got the 35x12.50's on the 15x10 black D's but I'm fighting a couple mechanical and electrical monsters now. I have pics just none uploaded anywhere. It would be nice not to have to go thru that just to post a pic. Do we have a foto place here that we can link to when adding pics to our posts?

nope.  that costs money :(

good to hear your truck is coming along :D

Upload them to Photobucket, super easy to post them from there if you take the time to examine the links they provide you for each pic. The "IMG" or "IMG thumb" links work great around here.

Really? The actual question was posted back in May, take a look at dates/the recent posts made rather than just hop into a topic and make a post based off the title that shows you didn't read any of the posts.