Awesome! Lol

jpnjim

:)

http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/3460772384.html

3E73Mb3N85N15E45F9cc917aa3c043a3a18d9.jpg

3Ka3I43Lb5G65K45J9cc66ec511f122d61efb.jpg

I have a 1993 toyota pickup truck for sale. it has a 350 stroked up to a 400 small block, manual transmission, 27 inch lift, sitting on 53 inch michelin tires(are able to be on the road legally), fuel tank is mounted in the back of the truck, it is a 17 gallon tank(brand new, not even a week old, truck bed is cut out), radiator is mounted the back as well, has a flex fan for more cooling for the engine, brand new gas lines and water lines, brand new 600 holly 4barrel a month old, has a custom made straight axle, toyota axles has a 3 quarter ton inner axle swap over kit that is mounted in original axle housing, kit was ordered from marlin crawler, has 1998 toyota tacoma bucket seats, budlight blue paint job(couple years old), had on the road and throw out barring went out. also has brand new chrome bumper and valence. asking 12,000 or make me an offer. any other questions feel free to ask. i can send more pictures upon request. will also take a trade for pontoon boat(good condition) or a jeep wrangler hard top(2008 or newer and manual).

Wow that truck is like 12 miles from me ,and i've never seen it before.

It is your Comanche Club DUTY to go check it out and take lots and lots of pics!!! ;)

Please :)

It probably takes 12 miles to turn that thing around, so he can drop you off at your house afterward.

It is your Comanche Club DUTY to go check it out and take lots and lots of pics!!! ;)

Please :)

It probably takes 12 miles to turn that thing around, so he can drop you off at your house afterward.

Well started a 7 day work week today at 12hrs. per day so no time/daylight till after christmas.

Well started a 7 day work week today at 12hrs. per day so no time/daylight till after christmas.

I guess I wait till Christmas Day for a review ;)

This ad is even better;

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/3490421999.html

DON'T FORGET TO READ THE LAST LINE IN THE AD!!! :D

Lol lol lol

:teehee: :laughin: :rotf: :rotfl2: :clapping: :jump:

I laughed so hard when I read that I got the hickups, started coughing, nearly choked myself.... Exams have had me under a little too much stress lately... I may have cracked... I still can't stop laughing...

:teehee: :laughin: :rotf: :rotfl2: :clapping: :jump:

I laughed so hard when I read that I got the hickups, started coughing, nearly choked myself.... Exams have had me under a little too much stress lately... I may have cracked... I still can't stop laughing...

Lol

Glad I could break the tension :)

I would have posted what the last paragraph says,

but I think its better in its original context. :D

Yup, definitely broke the tension... still... I nearly died... And then when I realized I had pretty much laughed myself to death, it only made me laugh harder... I was seeing stars, my ears started ringing, a bit like when you stand up too quick and get dizzy.

Up until then, I didn't believe it was possible to laugh to death. Now I'm convinced it is!