Wanted: Pics Of Mjs Without Stock Bed

as i progress further into my build, it is becoming increasingly more obvious that my clean, rust free, undented bed won't stay that way for long. I could wheel it til its bashed in and un-useable, but i'd feel bad. So I'm thinking of building some sort of bed thatll laugh at rocks, trees, and other motorists that tangle with me, but it must be functional and look good too. will need to haul camping gear and whatnot without stupid amounts of rope or bunjee cords.

some MJ's that ive found in my searches:

nice stepside bed on the 08 UA MJ715

quick and easy, but limited space, and not much security.

plain and simple, but not all that functional; would need lots of straps to secure anything. limited space.

any ideas?? pics??

That first one is awsome. I´ve been trying to find inspiration for my build, but have only found bits and pieces.

I searched for more info on the first one and found this:

http://www.4wheeloff...ks/viewall.html

Turns out it´s the exact setup I´m doing. :)

I must get hold of UA -08. Anyone know where I can get it? I´ve tried searching like hell but I can´t find it anywhere

Here's a couple pics of my buddy's flat bed he built. Same truck, same bed, different paint and wheels. You could easily add something on the sides to keep your gear and stuff contained without doing too much tieing down.