"too High To Get It Right" Portal Comanche

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you considered fiberglass fenders and bedside buldges? The topic is on this site. I like you choice of components. Several appear to be used in industrial applications? Are your tires Pitbulls, size?

Have you considered fiberglass fenders and bedside buldges? The topic is on this site. I like you choice of components. Several appear to be used in industrial applications? Are your tires Pitbulls, size?

Yeah i thought about it but i think i just go with Bushwacker Fender Flares,

Yes i like industial component (more metall, less plastic :thumbsup: )

It is Pitbull Rocker 39.5x16.5x16 But I have only borrowed them from my brother, But will probably buy the same tires or maybe Super Swamper LTB 40x16x16

Haha, yeah a good thing, those guys own about 15 plus MJs back here in the states. You got a ways to go but if you can round up all the Swedish MJs you could catch em. :thumbsup: The more MJs the better!

Hehe okay :) Got my neighbour to purchase one too, also a metric ton ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ordered a set of Bushwacker Cutout and a Airflow Snorkel today :)

first off sweden looks awesome to go offroading, haha, and second, huricane4.... AMAZING TRUCK, just pure beauty... thank you for showing this to the world.... also i got a question, what is this "portal" yall keep talking about?

Well we got some nice forrest but we don`t have places like MOAB :(

OMG THATS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I'm 100% sure thats expensive as heck...

Well the car cost me 15000:- And the Axle 20000:- ....   But a Front Dana 44 and 2 ARB and new gear would have cost alot more...

has anyone come up with an effective aftermarket portal that can be used on different common axle housings??? You wouldn't think it would be too complicated...

You can buy a set from Mopar - D44 front and D60 rear, only $25,000 for the pair!

or just order them from dynatrac who actually makes them.

Got My Fender Flare today :)

For your MC, Find one outa a late 80's E-350 ford van. Bolt in and the fittings are the same(little filling). Buddy just did his and I can't wait till I can do mine.

Ok thanks :)

But already ordered a Mercury Grand Marquise, will proberly get it this week.