buckeye comanches

johnr

For sure man! You can come bs and have a fire one night if you want.

sounds good although ill be tide up the next few weekends. a fire and bs is always good oh and beer to image_209027.gif

Yeah I will be too, for the most part after the 15th I'm good tho

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Welcome!

On a side note, some people from NEO 4x4 are planning to go to Dover Dirt Trails (http://doverdirttrails.com/) September 8, since that's just a few minutes from my house I'm planning to be there also.

And John, SOR is not gonna happen for me labour day weekend. October I'll be near Cincinnati, but hoping to be able to pull off November.

Welcome!

On a side note, some people from NEO 4x4 are planning to go to Dover Dirt Trails (http://doverdirttrails.com/) September 8, since that's just a few minutes from my house I'm planning to be there also.

And John, SOR is not gonna happen for me labour day weekend. October I'll be near Cincinnati, but hoping to be able to pull off November.

sorry to here you won't be out this weekend. i know i can't go to dover so maybe will see you in november. this weekend will be intresting. there could be a crap load of people out there, at least on saturday theres a swap meet it its not raining to hard. but if its raining to hard some might go home :D

• 6 months later...

I'm in Lisbon ohio if any of you want to race em  come on down to lisbon at Tri County Four wheelers here are our sand drag dates 

2013 Race Schedule

Street stock $20 100% payback 
May 18 (test + tune)
June 8
June 22
July 13
August 10
September 14 - FALL BLOWOUT

Gate fee $10
12 and under, free
65 and older free
active military free

Primitive camping is available on Sand Drag weekends.

for more info Check out 

www.tricounty4x4.com

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

in in north Ridgeville, its close to Cleveland. ill be taking my 87 short bed up. it looks a bit different that my avatar. I'm enterd in the show and shine on Saturday also we should be up for the jeep invasion Friday night.

• 2 months later...

I've been wanting to make a trip to Wellsville..... I hear you need someone who know's the area to keep you from getting in to trouble though.  I'm game for a centralized location with some nice scenery.... hit some gravel roads and do some exploring.

Well instead of a trail ride how about we plan the first annual MJ only Meet and Greet...... We could shine up our Comanches and take over a restaurant parking lot in Columbus.  I just did a quick check and there is a Sonic Drive In within a Giant Eagle parking lot just off the 270 beltway in Columbus..... so plenty of parking.  Personally I couldnt' think of a better way to spend a Saturday evening then to get together and look at a bunch of MJ's and eat some Sonic Chilly Dogs.

Logistics is a snap... we just need a date. 

I was thinking sometime in early October or something like that..... time for people to get it on their Calenders..... I checked out Piqua and that's would be on the other side of Columbus for me.  By the way... nice look MJ you got there.

• 3 years later...

Cuyahoga County here.

Bought a rust-free 87 SWB 2WD base model about 3 months ago. Originally white but was repainted red sometime in its life with a tan bench. Not many options except A/C cause it was sold new in CA.   4.0 with an AX15 swapped in. Runs pretty well and now that it's warming up, I'll be able to get more into it. I'll never drive it in the winter so I specifically looked for a 4 liter 5 Speed 2WD. I have 3 60's Mopars and go to a LOT of shows and cruises during the year so this fits right in.