buckeye comanches

johnr

That I can do, I'll be back home finally. Just joined NEO4x4, you guys going to the meeting or been to any? They all seem like fairly nice people, but I'm still getting used to the site.

i will be going to there meeting for the 1st time this saturday night at the Quaker Steak and Lube in sheffield. the meeting will run from 7 till 9. i think they said it will be in the back room. this place is just a few minutes from my house. pm me if your going to go and ill make double sure to be there.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:doh: i knew that chef school right? as far as what the dues are for i don't know but ill ask. i do know the other club that i have gone wheeling with Erie Shores jeeps & 4x4 uses there dues to maintain the web sight plus they have a summer cookout and a christmas party with money collected. i have been to a few of there meeting plus one wheeling trip these guys are a great group. there meetings usual cover where ther money is spent & upcoming trips. they wheel alot at wellsville plus they do like to travel to pa & ky &wv and all points beyond. there going to arkansw next month. :roll: yeah i can't spell by the way. the main group of these guys like to rock crawl a lot but if they get a large goup together they split up and will run some eaier stuff for guys like my self who do not yet have all the toys.

so who else thinks that june will work for a meet and greet?. I'm thinking that fathers day sunday the 17th will not work for anyone. i will be at Stan Hewett hall in Akron for there anual fathers day car show. i hope they let me enter the comanche this year since i have lifted it. i entered it last year in a non judgeing catagory since its not old enough. last year it was $25.00 to enter the truck and that gives you 2 tickets to get in. if any one is intested i will post the entrance form when they send it to me. don't worry about how your truck looks i saw some pretty beat up entrance last year. one nisan pickup truck looked like the guy was living out of it. it was pretty clear he entered it just for the tickets. the vehicle dose need to be 25 years old though so some of us may not be old enough yet.

if june is no good through out another date and see what sticks

That I can do, I'll be back home finally. Just joined NEO4x4, you guys going to the meeting or been to any? They all seem like fairly nice people, but I'm still getting used to the site.

i met a few of the guys from the club last saturday. seems like a good group of people. i did not however ask about the dues yet i spent my time listening for the most part. looks like there going out to southington on march 3rd. I'm going to see if i can get off work and ride out. if anyone can make it that would be great

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a job now working at the Holiday Inn in Fairlawn as a cook, and I requested the day off. My mom just told me my aunt is getting married that day. Going to see if I can get around it cause she's marrying her ex husband, and I was at the first wedding. Might end of as a groomsmen though. Plus Ted Nugent is playing that night!

I have a job now working at the Holiday Inn in Fairlawn as a cook, and I requested the day off. My mom just told me my aunt is getting married that day. Going to see if I can get around it cause she's marrying her ex husband, and I was at the first wedding. Might end of as a groomsmen though. Plus Ted Nugent is playing that night!

well with weddings comes free beer usualy I'm sure we all could understand if you can't make it :D

• 1 month later...