Tylerjy's '90 Eliminator Build

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
:rock on: That my friend is wonderful..... fixing to start one of my own, 1989 MJ Sport truck, with a 1999 XJ Classic donor..... whoopie..!!! comanche.gif will start build thread soon people's..... :drool:

yeah interior and all, rocky-road 6" lift will be here tuesday. just need to order shocks and drop pitman arm... got bed and everything back there off this morning...

and yes i have pics just waiting till i get enough to make a really good teaser post... hahaha !!! :clapping:

ive got 15x10 mickey thompson classic locks with new 33x12.50 MTR's with matching spare... hehe , oh man i can't wait to start the engine and interior.... wwhhoooo-hhoooooo...... !!!

Just givin this thread an update, obviously since I've got it running I haven't been doing much except driving it.

Phase II will be starting once it warms up.. anyways, got some pictures but no real updates :)

floormats :D

• 3 weeks later...

I really do not miss the snow haha. Looking at those pictures and talk to friends back in PA makes me glad I have 70 degree weather and sunshine. How's the MJ running man? Looks great btw and sorry I have not gotten back to you about the cluster overlay. Ive been busy getting mine ready for some paint and body work

RockMJ

It's all good man, MJ is running great.. loving it so far, and so do the females. 8)

I want some 70 degree weather!

Thanks for the comments man, look forward to see yours with fresh paint, it already looks incredible, especially that interior.

• 1 month later...

Tested the truck for leaks today, stripped the interior, laid down some baby powder, and rigged the hose to shower on the truck for a good half hour. It's mostly leak-free except for a few small leaks. Tomorrow we are going to get the rear window re-sealed, and hopefully we will have all the leaks sealed up by Tuesday.

Since I'm on Spring break now we are going to try and get a lot of the interior in and everything.

On the way is some Dynamat, a 10" sub, 5-channel amp, new front speakers, and I'll be able to finally put my carpet in!

Will keep y'all updated:)

Very nice MJ sir! Very cool!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey, check out Seasick Steve's song called "Wenatchee"!

Thank you very much for the compliment!

Listened to the song, I like it! ha, talks about a lot of the things around here I recognize.. especially the apples :P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...