Tylerjy's '90 Eliminator Build

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot for all the comments/compliments dude, truly appreciate it.

The heat blows nice and hot, I made sure it would haha..

Probably going to get some 6.5" coils for the front, maybe some adjustable control arms, some day I will invest in long arms.

Got everything done on the front end except for 1 lower control arm.

Rough Country messed up the threads so the nut won't even go on.. we were also missing a set screw, we will have to wait til at least Tuesday now :fs1:

So w/ soa d44 with 4x4 leaf springs and 6.5" coils up front I have a 7" gap between the top of the tire and the flare up front, and a 10" gap out back, is this normal? I though 6.5" coils would level out my suspension.

wow I thought maybe they were a stock springs with AAL or something. Looks like that gave you a lot of lift. I'm still trying to decide if I want to go SOA or not. I'm not going bigger than 33's so I'm not sure. My truck is currently 2wd so I wonder if those springs are lower than the 4x4's

The 2wd leafs will not give you as much of a lift, I was surprised how high it lifted me too lol..

yeah that really gave it a lot of lift... I'm wondering if mine will be the same. is the first picture with the 4.5" lift coils in? also what size are those tires?

That is with the lift coils on, and those are 33s.

Not sure what your doing with those springs? Do you know the brand? I need a set for the front of mine if they arent already spoken for :D . Looks great dude and its come together in a very short period of time!

RockMJ

They are Rubicon Express, and they are already called for. I'll let ya know if the other guy backs out though :)

Not too much of an eventful weekend:

Going to try and get the exhaust hung, got an MJ specific tailpipe, but the Dynomax muffler is from an XJ.

Going to get my other adj. lca on.

And finish wiring in brake lights etc.

Hopefully next week Bilsteins are gonna be here, I'll be driving it on the roads by next weekend. comanche.gif