Tylerjy's '90 Eliminator Build

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep it up dude! mine looked like that after I did my soa, it eventually settled and lowered over an inch, scrapping some heavy stuff definetley helped settle them haha

2nd that. you also can adjust your ride height by how much crap you put in the back. :brows:

looks good. :cheers:

Got some pictures to share, haven't done much, just got seatbelts, and the passenger seat done.

Took the truck through town for the first time today to fill her up.

Then we basically decided to flex it out a bit more to test out the shocks (and get poser shots!):

Other then getting some mudflaps and a license plate light to keep it legal, basically I'll just be driving it until the end of Winter when phase 2 of the build begins which will include the whole interior and whatever else I come up with.

Haha thanks guys! :cheers:

I'm going to enjoy it as it is for the time being, until it starts to warm up again, I still have plenty to do, especially since I am planning to get an exo cage in some time next Summer or so.

My plans as of now:

License Plate light

Mudflaps

Rear Bumper

Interior (Dynamat, new carpet, headliner etc.)

Exo cage

Drive it and enjoy it!!

This is all basically waitin til it warms up some though, maybe not the license plate light and mudflaps.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! Stay safe! :cheers:

Got my Nates 4x4 rear bumper under the tree this morning, but unfortunately the brackets haven't made it here yet, I'm thinking I'll just rattlecan it until I go to get a bedliner sprayed in, and I'll have it rhino lined to match the front.

Stay tuned for updates!

Got my Nates 4x4 rear bumper under the tree this morning, but unfortunately the brackets haven't made it here yet, I'm thinking I'll just rattlecan it until I go to get a bedliner sprayed in, and I'll have it rhino lined to match the front.

Stay tuned for updates!

Just mocking up the bumper. its cold and snowing, or I'd go out and start painting it etc.. Nate widened it 2 inches for me and brought it 1 inch closer to the body free of charge, the craftsmanship on this bumper is definitely pretty good, and I can't wait to get it put on.