Look what came into the dealership the other day...

dasbulliwagen

Petty's Garage brought in their newest project to us the other day to figure out an airbag light. I didnt get to see the interior, but from what I hear, there really is no panel on it left untouched. They had to keep it on the rollback because the front splitter spoiler on it is so low, they need a loading dock to be able to unload it. Thought some of you MOPAR guys would enjoy this.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Just needs a "43" decal on the doors.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

If you look closely, you can see the "43" on the headlight doors. And the headlight doors are hinged at the bottom, and fold in to reveal solid mounted projector lamps and marker lamps. I tried to get pics of that, but they shut them back off before I had a chance. But I agree, it does need a big "43" on the doors!

If you look closely, you can see the "43" on the headlight doors. And the headlight doors are hinged at the bottom, and fold in to reveal solid mounted projector lamps and marker lamps. I tried to get pics of that, but they shut them back off before I had a chance. But I agree, it does need a big "43" on the doors!

Yep, see the 43 now. :yes: Back in Richard's day, NASCAR seemed much more exciting than today. I loved the Mopars, but my all time favorite driver was the Silver Fox, Dave Pearson. Seemed like in every race Petty, Pearson, and/or the Allison brothers were slam-banging each other on the last lap for the win.