Jeep rescue.

512tr

Was on a rescue mission this afternoon, my sister in her VW 4x4 did have problems in the snow. It was damn slippery and she was afraid that the car would go further out and roll.

Took the YJ out of the garage and winched her car back on the road.

For sure, a Milemarker is on the list for my MJ.

It's not the rust that bothers me, it's the major PITA that it brings.

I changed the oil on the XJ, and that ment bringing it into the garage. Since it is 18*C in there the snow melted off of it... Lying under it with dirty water dripping on you. Very fun. (Which also brings me to the tangent of jeep's vertically mounted oil filters. WTF is up with that?)

I should have just left it outside and done it.

i don't wanna hear the whining. it was 65 here christmas eve, and 45 christmas day only cause it was drizzling half the day.

:mad: january better bring another anual ice storm. (no hope in wishing for snow, ice is all we get )

EDIT: btw, love that YJ... nice alpine white is it? idk i love it though. YJs are third place (MJ, XJ, YJ)

Where in norway is that?? 10*C outside here and no snow... This winter is weird :nuts:

Joop, Gratangen in the north

i don't wanna hear the whining. it was 65 here christmas eve, and 45 christmas day only cause it was drizzling half the day.

:mad: january better bring another anual ice storm. (no hope in wishing for snow, ice is all we get )

EDIT: btw, love that YJ... nice alpine white is it? idk i love it though. YJs are third place (MJ, XJ, YJ)

I love them all....Depends on the situation, my GF us the XJ for DD and myself run the MJ when I'm home (at work an XK), this was the first time I took the YJ out of the garage this winter.

..but when I'm done with the MJ it will be on top of the list ;)

...and guys, it's still snowing :cheers:

Ohhh....all the way up there.. Lived in loedingen not far from you for 3 years, loved the summers but i remember the winters where hard!!

No its time for the annual Xmas party with the Offroad-club.... :cheers: jamminz.gif :chillin: :D :drool: :cheers: :dunce: