Project MJ for 2011 Ultimate Adventure - Update for '12 Trip

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a quick thanks to everyone who stopped to see us at all the shows this summer. With show season coming to a close it will give our marketing guys some time to compile all the video/pictures from the events of the year. They hope to have some MJ video from UA 2012 up and running soon. I will let everyone here know when they are ready.

• 3 months later...

Though it is quite some time down the road, if the Zone guys chime in I just wanted to say it was nice chatting with you all at SEMA this year (not to mention admiring the Ultimate Adventure chopped up JK in your booth). My name is Aleks and I work for Chrysler - often out of Chelsea. I was the guy reminiscing about Mike's Deli with you :)

Cheers

. :MJ 1: .

• 2 months later...

I'd love to see the Ultamate Adventure come thru Indiana we've got

Backwoods Adventure Park Inc. (140 acres)
(812) 755-4964

Badlands (900+ acres)
3968 N. Xavier Rd.
Attica, IN 47918
(765) 762-2981

Haspin Acres (750 acres)
21208 Laurel Rd.
Laurel, IN 47024
(765) 698-2420

Interlake (3,500 acres)
Lynnville, IN

Lawrence Co. Recreation Park (400 acres)
99 Moore Ln.
Springville, IN 47462
(812) 275-0186 or 1-800-232-2283

Prairie Creek Reservoir & Park
(765) 747-4776

Redbird State Recreation Area (1400+ acres)
RR 3 Box 686
Linton, IN 47441
(317) 232-4070
gatehouse (812) 847-9172

Eastern Indiana Four Wheelers

Laurel, Indiana 100 acres

Not to forget also a ot of private ground my folks have 180 acres just between eastern Indiana Four Wheelers and Haspin.  It could be a week of wheelin and maybe end up at Indy Jamboree.

First off, Mike's Deli in Chelsea gets about 12 thumbs up.  Wish I lived closer to try all the sandwiches...since it would take a couple years.   

Been a long time since I have been on.  MJ is still going strong and is actually out in Moab as we speak running the trails and showing off at the vendor show.  If you are one of the lucky ones out at EJS this week, stop by and say hello. 

We'll id love to see more of the MJ ( if thats possible I've seen everything on publishes from the build to the UA and i drooled on it at Jamboree last year (sorry about that). But anyway way sweet Comanche I don't think ive seen a better one. Good Job 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

You guys need to check this rig out, badass for sure! Good to talk with you bit today at Rocks and Valley offroad Park! Didn't have a chance to get back to your camp and talk some more, perhaps you guys will try some winter wheeling come feb for dog party at Twisted Trails offroad Park in mesick, MI.

Two thumbs up on the rig, next time we'll play follow the leader once I'm done with the front 60 upgrade. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We still have the MJ and it works better than ever.  It gets out to shows about 6-7 times a year.  Just loaded up for the trip to Outback Adventure Park in Eau Claire, PA this weekend.  www.outbackoffroadpark.com  Our sister company BDS Suspension will also be out their with their '05 Liberty CRD.  If you are looking for a place to wheel this weekend and can make the trip to western PA come on out.  Always a great event out there.  That is why we make the trip at least once every year.