Well... Should I sell my bed??

jtdesigns

OK... Before yall start internet bullying me cause I'm never around like I used to be; help me out...

I'm torn on what I should do.. I know what your thinking... But not talking about the magic mattress....... :brows:

I have a nearly perfect Eliminator bed that I drove about 14 hours to pick up from BLHTAZ (cause he's the man and went picked it up for me and held it till I could make the trip)

I don't see my truck getting to the point I had my eyes set on, but I don't know if I should let go of my bed!!

I could use the money,, and have started leaning toward getting rid of all the "collectible's" I have piled up.. Now,,, if I had the dry storage for the stuff I wouldn't even be typing right now,, but I don't!

I guess I'll let you guys know I'm thinking of selling and if I do I'll list here first.

HELP ME OUT!!!! :help: Think I should tuff it out,, but dang it's just collecting water..... ughhhhhhh

87Warrior,, Yeah I just don't want it to rot away... And I would love to have the time, energy, money, and a shop to do it all,, but right now like I said it's collecting rain water.. a d@mn waste I tell ya...

foreman1063, It's a short bed,, I don't think the Eliminators had the long bed..

It's a short bed,, I don't think the Eliminators had the long bed..

91-92 Elims could be had with the long bed. :brows: Personally JT, me thinks you'll never need to use it being in NC. Sell it to a brother up North who really needs one. But don't give it away (knowing you that will never happen), get your price mate. :cheers:

If your not going to use it, let someone have it that will. The biggest problem with hoarding is when the hoarder kicks off, all the next of kin sees is a big pile of junk, so it either winds up in the dump or the scrap yard.

Well lets hope I don't kick off anytime soon!!!! Cause your 100% right it'd be sent to china in the form of raw material...

91-92 Elims could be had with the long bed. :brows: Personally JT, me thinks you'll never need to use it being in NC. Sell it to a brother up North who really needs one. But don't give it away (knowing you that will never happen), get your price mate. :cheers:

lol... I wouldn't burn anyone,, but I can't give it away as good shape its in.. I mean its a pretty much flawless bed,, paint is even good.. IDK Don... Just wish I had the vision I once did... Just seem lifes geting in the way of playing...

If your not going to use it, let someone have it that will. The biggest problem with hoarding is when the hoarder kicks off, all the next of kin sees is a big pile of junk, so it either winds up in the dump or the scrap yard.

Well lets hope I don't kick off anytime soon!!!! Cause your 100% right it'd be sent to china in the form of raw material...

lol... I wouldn't burn anyone,, but I can't give it away as good shape its in.. I mean its a pretty much flawless bed,, paint is even good.. IDK Don... Just wish I had the vision I once did... Just seem lifes geting in the way of playing...

We don't quit playing because we get old. We get old because we quit playing.

We don't quit playing because we get old. We get old because we quit playing.

lol... Yeah... I'm trying to gain capital so I can play!!!!!!

I would say to sell it JT. Especially if it will be a while before you get to use it, if at all. X2 if the one on your truck now is in nice shape.

Well I had the thoughts to make a nice lil 2WD road truck,, but its such a good work truck that I don't think Ill eve get around to building it like I was wanting,, I don't know,, I have alot of parts to get it where I want it just don't have a place to...

Hey JT....Good you see you on again.... you can't take it with you when you die...Goes for Cash and Comanche Parts... I'd sell it to someone you know will get use out of it if you can...if you can't find that person, get a tarp.

But I'm the guy who sold out the MJ for a Family Wagon (5.9L ZJ) so my opinion probably doesn't count. :D

Wade

Not to high jack, but I'm going to end up with an extra comanche bed (I founded a better one than mine) .......... I may peice together another homemade trailer, bed, tailgate, lights, bed box, trailer axle, etc. and sell it as a whole .... Anyone interested? (other wise the bed may get scrapped)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28341&start=0

• 2 weeks later...
Hey JT....Good you see you on again.... you can't take it with you when you die...Goes for Cash and Comanche Parts... I'd sell it to someone you know will get use out of it if you can...if you can't find that person, get a tarp.

But I'm the guy who sold out the MJ for a Family Wagon (5.9L ZJ) so my opinion probably doesn't count. :D

Wade

Whats up man!! yeah FB has got me hooked... lol I don't ever get on here like i used too...

But as far as your opinion goes... Sounds like a good one...