OMG I wish I had a camera.

86ComancheXNate

That's for the little red wagon. I saw one with a bike rack attached so it could be carried on the back of any bicycle and another one with backpack straps so you can bring it into the house. :D

Hahahah :rotfl2: my girlfriends sister has one she parks sideways in parking spaces and fits in the shopping cart racks at the supermarket :clapping:

maybe they added it for the same reason I put one in my sister's Grand Marquis, to strengthen the rearend in the event of a collision. :dunno:

Pete, that's like strengthening a tank. :D The Grand Marquis (aka known as Crown Vics) had and have one of the best crash test ratings ever. Of course, more metal in the rear end sure won't hurt anything. :yes:

maybe they added it for the same reason I put one in my sister's Grand Marquis, to strengthen the rearend in the event of a collision. :dunno:

Pete, that's like strengthening a tank. :D The Grand Marquis (aka known as Crown Vics) had and have one of the best crash test ratings ever. Of course, more metal in the rear end sure won't hurt anything. :yes:

remember that issue '95+ cop cars were having with higher speed rear end collisions? BOOM! exploding gas tank. The chances of a high speed rear end collision is low, but the hitch was all of 20 bucks, and I figure it can't hurt. :D

remember that issue '95+ cop cars were having with higher speed rear end collisions? BOOM! exploding gas tank. The chances of a high speed rear end collision is low, but the hitch was all of 20 bucks, and I figure it can't hurt. :D

The issue was all of the crap in the trunk. On all police package CV's, there is a police "Trunk pack" that consists of a plastic insert that takes up the whole trunk, and inbetween the interior and the trunk, they affixed a kevlar shield. In the trunk, and on the dash, there are placards advising of "lateral" placement of all sharp and rigid equipment in the trunk. The tank is actually buried behind the lower portion of the rear seat.

Rob L.

oh come on guys!! yake it easy on the driver of that little smart car. maybe the driver is a guy whose wife has stolen all his masculinity. the tow hitch may be his little attempt at making the tiny thing at least have a small shred of a manly vehicle. :D

besides, you all know if you had one you'ds lift it and find a way to swap in a v8!! :clapping:

just saw the guys at Top Gear racing one around a damp road course. those eco tires didn't even try to turn the car. :ack:

sorry planet Earth, if sacrificing my family's safety is what it takes to save you... it's been a pleasure but... so long. :waving:

i think it's funny that these new tiny cars that get 40 mpg's or so, if you feather the gas pedal, don't really get that good since you need to hit the gas hard to get up to speed and hold it, or go against a strong wind.

the funny thing is that most of these cars can't beat the gas mileage of an '80's honda crx hf model, o some of the geo's. if i want to go for gas mileage, i'd pick up one of those.

dude, i LOVE the smart-car. coolest thing ever. don't care about the mileage, which is really not that great considering 80s civics can do 40mpg, but the thing is so damn small its awesome!

haters! :waving:

haha, seriously though, as soon as they get cheap I'm buying one.

you know I just realized something.

I could fit one of those little car in the bed of my truck.

I think I'll get one and attach it to the spare tire cable and winch it up. If I get a flat I can lower it and drive for :help: !