Goodbye forever to all Jeep vehicles.

Buckeye Charly

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was in school a guy made the remark that my sister wasn't pretty. Naturally I confronted him and we duked it out. Actually she wasn't pretty but you don't let outsiders put down your family. I think that is what's going on here. I think our feelings are hurt because somebody doesn't have the same esteem for our Jeeps that we do. Or something like that. Just a thought.

I think our feelings are hurt because somebody doesn't have the same esteem for our Jeeps that we do. Or something like that. Just a thought.

Good thought. May we all agree to disagree. But we're all here, and we all drive MJs. Not a bad place to be.

It didn't hurt my feelings, as a matter of fact I knew exactly what he was saying. I just posted because I own a 99 F150 4x4Off Road and he mentioned FORDS.

Bottom line: We're enthusiasists, he wasn't.

I'm on a F-150 Enthusiasts forum and I complain about the truck. The truck does a job, but I'm not an enthusiasist, couldn't really care less about it. And I hate working on it. I'm just on the F-150 forum to learn how to fix things on it. Probably the only reason he was on here. I don't get excited when I find a $2 trincket at the pap to add to it. I don't get excited to put a new fender on it. I don't get excited to add bucket seats to it. Or a console. Or fixin up the 10 spokes to put on it. Or lookin forward to converting to 4x4, it goes on and on. It just pulls my boat. I could drive anything, but love Comanches. One of the few hobbies I have left. And I don't mind the upkeep.