Three Word Story

Jakeman17

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the story:

The 1988 Jeep Comanche was in the climate controlled trailer being pulled by Optimus Prime towards the ugliest Pontiac Aztek ever when a horse looked at Batman grinned and said this is ghey ruining the fun for everyone else. Then jpnjim stroked something he should easily have known wasn't a toy robot from the Crazy dutch bastards whom he knew coveted his anus i meant donkey when suddenly a Pontiac G6 ran off the cliff .but the warranty didn't cover stupidity and fireball damage Or rubber duckies which then exploded into pixydust and killed a fish named Don Knotts and proceeded to replicate itself into Mr. Hankey, the a single celled Version of Elvis Mandoza, of Portugal. Meanwhile, angry Unicorns seen a blonde driving a tank Naked and playing Capture the Flag while going to The Strip Club for a beer and some titties Bouncing free and in your face While she was bumpin' and grindin' her snapping gyro around the pole when a tree hugger smack her friends hot @$$ and he said I want some rich corinthian leather Purple Pontiac Panties were his favorite raver Halloween costume When a midget jumped on table while unzipping his duffle-bag containing six angry fabled creatures snarling and growling at the bear wearing a fedora who said what a hot momma to sean connery in the bedroom. When a platypus slapped his lips took a shot and exclaimed, "I'm the Lizard King"

• 1 year later...