MD guys

link16

Are there any MD guys that want to go wheeling? Stepney Road is a common ground from what I hear, I haven't been there yet, but I need a wheeling buddy. I am looking to get bigger tires in the near future, and possibly a winch, so I would be a decent wheeling buddy.

Lets get some MD members talkin in this forum!

what part of MD are you in? i live in southern VA but i can't find anybody or anything around here but mudding. i don't really like just driving through a big mud puddle lol. but if your not to north i might be able to make a trip or 2 up that way.

well i found a place to go in va if u or anyone eles wants to make a trip in the goerge washington jefferson national forrest they have a few trails on there web site i am looking into it in northern va it looks like

I live in Baltimore County, north of the city. I don't mind driving a little bit, I also need some wheeling buddies. I am going to get a few recovery points then I should be ready.

If anyone up my way wants to wrench or wheel, I am down for it.

Jarrettsville here, in Harford county. Not into mudding, my comanche is my everyday driver, don't like to tear it up, keeps me busy enough just keeping it in good running shape!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

harford county too...

pa jeep show is really cool...not too many comanches there

for local wheeling rausch creek PA is about 99 miles from my house and its basically the best offroad park in the north east

big dogs is in gore VA (near winchester) and is equally badass...both are mild to extremely hardcore rock trails

i believe GW is now closed...its basically a dirt road anyway...beautiful scenery tho

everything else near md. is illegal unless you know the owner of the farm you are riding on comanche.gif

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anything I have will be worthy of the PA Jeep show this year, but I am going to try to get there anyway, even if I end up driving the VW.  I'm thinking the XJ will be pretty close to "done" by then, but I highly doubt either one of the MJ's will be ready.  I have a lot of work to do, and not a lot of time to do it...

Have any of you guys ever been to Trails Road in Delta, PA?  It's right over the MD line not far from Harford and Cecil county.  I've been wanting to check it out, but not 100% sure where it is.  I don't know if it's legal or not, but if it's not legal, it definitely isn't enforced.  I know people go all the time and never have issues.  

I am definitely not a fan of JK's, especially when they put big fancy rims on them, but here is a clip from Trails Rd.

• 2 weeks later...

I went there once, it seemed sketchy to me. I followed the actual county road back to where the "trail" starts and did not take the risk. IMO it is not worth it being that it is less then a mile long anyhow.

I'd rather take the trip up to rasch creek or for some mild trails GWNF/Monongahela NF in WV.

Hello all,

I'm in Baltimore, Md.

I'm hoping we can keep updating this thread with local and semi local info.

When is/was this thinghy in York, Pa?

...Any one have a linky?

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...