New club logo.

Automan2164

Got bored, so I scanned an image of a badge, and used my limited paint skills to botch it up.

I've never really been a fan of the current club logo, but after playing with this for awhile, I kinda like it. I made a better one(softened the hard edges, and outlined it like the badge would be in black), but picturetrail won't let me load the durn thing.

What you you guys think? Can anyone improve upon it?

Rob L. :dunno:

the bumper stickers don't require the same level of resolution as decals. just a high quality jpeg.

we might want to use a better condition emblem for that though. Something I know I don't have. :D

I tried putting my best emblem on the scanner, but it was so shiny, the letters just appeared black after scanning.

I was also thinking, that it would be cool to make decals out of all MJ related stuff... Even a Metric Ton badge to size.

Rob L.

It looks great, but it looks drawn. plus it'll have to be about 4-5 times as big to gain the necessary quality.

We just need someone with the big time photochopping skills and the time to get it right.

Rob L.

I'm with ya on this one rob. The current logo looks a little....well...dated. No offense pete.

If I still had a copy of photoshop, I'd take a swing at it, but alas that disappeared with my ex.

I dig the bolt idea :thumbsup:

If it is too rainy to pick up a 242 this evening I will take a stab at this. But I will make it known that I hate solid printed decals, but love vinyl cut. Can sticker companies make a printed vinyl cut? I don't know, but if so, this could be darn cool!

not sure what it'd take to make into a printed vinyl cutout, but regardless, I imagine that the first order of business is we need a good quality shot of a good quality emblem for the photoshop wizards to work their magic. I don't own a good one, so I can't get a good photo.