Look a 92 "camanche"

Can you go find out the VIN for me?

Rob L.

Now that you have a '92, you'll forever be asking that question about other '92's

Yay for free entertainment :rotfl2: :thumbsup:

That's an Eliminator too. Well worth the $$.

I would agree, But.......he spell Comanche wrong, so it's only worth about 50 bucks to me :roll:

Other wise, it is a nice MJ for the asking :D

I would agree, But.......he spell Comanche wrong, so it's only worth about 50 bucks to me :roll:

What's wrong with the spelling? :dunno:

That is worth it all day long, if it's not been infested with those metal eating termites. :D

:cheers:

That is worth it all day long, if it's not been infested with those metal eating termites. :D :cheers:

My thoughts exacerly. I don't care if the seller spells it Kemmanchee or any other variation. :cheers: How is Reno weather on vehicles anyhow? Gotta be less corrosive than anywhere in the rust belt I would think. :hmm:

What's wrong with the spelling? :dunno:

That is worth it all day long, if it's not been infested with those metal eating termites. :D

:cheers:

The C-list add is spelled.......C-A-m-a-n-c-h-e, that's what's spelled wrong, nothing Mr. Hornbrod spelled........he, like me have spell check :D

I will agree that for the price, location (too far for me) and the shape that MJ is in, is a very good/fair price :yes:

I was only kidding about what my offer would be for the wrong spelling :roll:

has anyone in the reno area looked at this truck in person??? I'm wondering what the shipping costs would be like.

I'm totally drooling but my passport app isnt completed yet so options are limited.

I bought the my 88 from a guy in Carson city and tried to have a car hauler pick it up but tat was a lost cause. If they could get someone to agree, it was suppose to cost a total of $865 but no carrier would touch it. The Reno area is too far out of their normal route. The carriers that would go the extra miles that way wanted $1200 or more. If you plan ahead and have the time the airfare is not too bad. When I first bought it and was looking 1.5-2 weeks ahead I could go from Chicago to Reno for $105 but after the problems with the car haulers I paid $385 three days before flight. It was just under 2000 miles back but I got over 20 MPG the whole way.

The 88 I bought has very little rust and no holes. There are a few small spots that the paint cracked and has some very minor rust starting and the roof has some rust comming through the paint but the body shops say that is very minor and easily stopable.

The Nevada weather is good for no/little rust if cared for but it is murder on the clear coat.