I survived cash for clunkers

Pete M

I wasn't really planning on making them, just got bored waiting for the 2nd period to start in the hockey game. But I guess it wouldn't be hard to tweak them to the point of production. If I did, they would be just like our 3x5 bumperstickers.

thoughts? maybe we could change the color to mix it up a bit. maybe blue?

...thoughts?...

You’re quite talented with graphics, but wouldn't that one suggest that MJ's are "clunkers" and diminish the perception of the brand?

they are "clunkers", every truck on this board is considered a "clunker" under the stupid program they set up. basically we are just taking the word and making it our own.

I must be older than most, as I remember a time when “Clunker” had its own definition way before the CFC program. :smart:

they are "clunkers", every truck on this board is considered a "clunker" under the stupid program they set up. basically we are just taking the word and making it our own.

My MJ is anything but a clunker.

:rant:

I must be older than most, as I remember a time when “Clunker” had its own definition way before the CFC program. :smart:

My MJ is anything but a clunker.

:rant:

Hence our outrage when the government labeled them all clunkers. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I like the idea of the sticker and the message. Very creative! However I really do not like printed stickers, only vinyl cut.

the problem with that is the image for a vinyl cut would cost a bunch of money just to get altered, whereas with the stickers I can just send them a j-peg.

Pete, I hear you but is the cost to cut the vinyl much greater than printing, ignoring the initial file alteration cost? I only ask because I could build a vector file in Illustrator next week that could be used by a cutter.

I did it for the rubicon owners forum sticker a couple years back. Just a solid color vinyl cut out sticker. :typing:

if I went with a decal, the logo image can't really be shrunk anymore and so they'd be huge, like 12x6". :dunno:

The fact that someone here can alter a vector file makes it appealing though... :brows: I'll think about it some more and see if I can come up with a plan. :typing: