'taken' chase scene

Oizarod115

nope doesn't kill it, he abandons it and switches only because the blown on windows, body damage, and bullet holes makes it stick out too much jamminz.gif

when i watched it with my wife she made the mistake of saying that the jeep couldn't really hold up to that kind of abuse...i corrected her swiftly :D

Finally got a copy of it (Taken) courtesy netflix, eagerly popped it into the player and..................................nothing. Returned it to netflux along with a nasty note and requested another copy. I'm going to watch that chase scene if I have to go to someones house and buy the beer.

Finally got a copy of it (Taken) courtesy netflix, eagerly popped it into the player and..................................nothing. Returned it to netflux along with a nasty note and requested another copy. I'm going to watch that chase scene if I have to go to someones house and buy the beer.

Beer is waiting for you here Jim. Call me when your on your way.

Rob L. image_209027.gif

I'll have to say it sure didn't sound like a 6cyl cherokee.

Especially since all of the Cherokees I have seen in France were diesels ;)

I love it when he tells Jeane Claude " - it was a TRAILER, not a building!" which makes Jeane Claude look at his mobile, confused.

Had a fairly eventful day. Dr's appointment this afternoon. It was my physical for my airmans certificate. Passed. I can fly for another 5 years. And finally got to see the chase scene in 'Taken' courtesy of Netflix. :thumbsup:

How'd ya like it Jim? I found it to be one of those movies that you can forget about relaxing. You are on the edge of the seat the whole time, and just waiting for the next move.

Speaking of, can anyone upload it for us to watch again?

Rob L.