...and you say you have all the parts?

Pete M

are the branches and debris included? can I bring my own air for the tires? or is that extra?

1959 WILLYS JEEP 4X4 I HAVE ORIG MOTOR&TRANS ALSO HAVE REBUILT MOTOR& TRANS&TRANSFERCASE NEW CLUTCH PRES PLATE THROUT BER REBUILT STARTER 12VOLT HAVE ALL PARTS TO PUT BACK TOGETHER $2000.00 CALL BILLY

3k43o53l05Oc5Te5R1a2i5a75dbfbd21111dc.jpg

3ne3pd3l05Od5T15R3a2i6f60eae06ea112a1.jpg

Why is it that people can't be bothered to clean up a Jeep for photos? get a broom!

His name is Billy Bob. His junk is priceless. I bet this clown is down south Pete. Common problem here...............

Florida. :D I'm in Orlando for the week, so of course I have to check the local classifieds. for you guys, of course. :rotfl2:

I can't evem look at local classifieds for junk in TN. everyone takes the "One persons trash is another persons treasure" wayyyy to seriously. It is hilarious to look at local classifieds however due to the amazing grammar of my local bretheren. "Tuck four sail. Fone calls only, no e-male". ill poke around craigslist and find one like that so you know I'm not just exagerating.

You wouldn't believe what people think is made of old up here in Minnesota.

"Rusty? Floors gone? No motor, no trans?... but it looks old! Must be worth at least a couple thousand! I saw one just like it on that Barret Jackson... so it must be worth it!"

On the Rez, when a vehicle breaks down it sits for a while, the owner says they are going to fix it when "they get their check",

then it gets put up on blocks, a kid breaks a couple of windows, the cats start living in it, wino uses it for a place to sleep, owner starts throwing trash in it because their too lazy to take it to the dump (trash), when I come along and ask about it, The damn thing turns to gold right before my eyes! :eek: :doh: :rotf:

On the Rez, when a vehicle breaks down it sits for a while, the owner says they are going to fix it when "they get their check",

then it gets put up on blocks, a kid breaks a couple of windows, the cats start living in it, wino uses it for a place to sleep, owner starts throwing trash in it because their too lazy to take it to the dump (trash), when I come along and ask about it, The damn thing turns to gold right before my eyes! :eek: :doh: :rotf:

youve mentioned the REZ before I'm just wndering what youve been talking about. but also i know exactly what your talking about.

youve mentioned the REZ before I'm just wndering what youve been talking about. but also i know exactly what your talking about.

:dunno:

Yeppers

Rez=Reservation. There's a gold mine in old vehicles on these places but a white man ain't got a chance in h*ll of mining them.

:dunno:

Yeppers

Rez=Reservation. There's a gold mine in old vehicles on these places but a white man ain't got a chance in h*ll of mining them.

Usually around the third week of the month when things are a little tight, people are more willing to sell things.

And then sometimes, doesn't matter when people just plain want too much for their stuff. I been trying to talk this kid out of his broke down XJ kid won't go below $400 for it :headpop: :rotf: :rotf:

Then other times......."Smoking Deals" like the $100 I gave for the 88 that I'm driving now (Megan Joy), or the full cluster I bought the other day for $17, it was what I had in my pants pocket, offered it......Deal!