J10 in the movie splash?

Dirteatr717

The Jeeps got your blood pumping, but Daryl Hannah walking naked up the beach didnt???? Or did you watch the edited version? They cut all that out of the edited version. Go get a copy somewhere else and see full frontal Daryl Hannah!!!

I'm on my way to get it right now.

I'm looking all over for a J-20....when I find one I should be able to pull a house if I want to!!

a house lol......theres a guy not too far from me that has a awsome J-10....ive yet to see a J-20 in person :/

J20's or the older J2000 are pretty common around here still. I drive for a recycling company, and a guy brought a J20 in about 2 weeks ago, I didnt get down there in time before the crushed it. You would not believe all the J series trucks and Older full size Cherokee's that have seen the crusher in the last 3 years. Would make any grown man cry.

I'm looking all over for a J-20....when I find one I should be able to pull a house if I want to!!

a house lol......theres a guy not too far from me that has a awsome J-10....ive yet to see a J-20 in person :/

I saw a rust free, 258/4 speed 4wd J20 a few years ago that had a factory stepside box.

:drool:

I took a picture, but if it still exists, it's buried at my mom's house somewhere.

I saw a rust free, 258/4 speed 4wd J20 a few years ago that had a factory stepside box.

:drool:

I took a picture, but if it still exists, it's buried at my mom's house somewhere.

The photo or the truck?

:D

check over at http://www.ifsja.org and keep an eye on the classifieds.

The full-size are still fairly common up here in the PacNW. On my daily commute, I'll see 2 J20's, a J10, a FSJ Cherokee, and about 4-5 FSJ Waggy's, all running and still being driven. Of course, this is logger country, so they sold well up here, and no salt on the roads to kill 'em off.

I actually had a much tougher time finding my MJ than I did either of my FSJ's.

if u have a facebook use that bcuz the photos don't go blank after a certain amount of time :redX:

to copy and post the pics off of facebook upload them to facebook then right click and choose properties.. then copy the picture link and paste it in between these bad boys --> ..,.,..

I thought i saw another J10 today but it was a grand wagoneer from a distance in my rear view mirror :shake: