Superbowl Time!

MiNi Beast

Who will win the Superbowl this year?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Superbowl this year?

• 1. Colts
    • 2. Saints

HOLY $#!& HOLY $#!& THE SAINTS WON!!!!!!!!!!!

(and now, back to your regular programming)

I don't have a clue how far Covington is from New Orleans, but I think I'd call in sick to work tomorrow and drive my happy butt from there down to Bourbon Street... having spent a week there a bunch a years ago, if a Tuesday night Party is AWESOME, I think this one will compare nicely to a Mardi Gras party.

BTW>I was rooting for NO... I'm an NFC guy and wanted to see the Saints get their first SB win!

It was a sweet destiny win. The whole dayem city underwater four years ago, it's people disbursed everywhere, gotta be one of the the comebacks of all time. This football season has been super great for the South with Bama winning the Collegiate National Championship, and the Saints capping it off with the Super Bowl win. :cheers:

Plus MJs don't die rusted out deaths too often down here either. :D

Liked the light show with The Who. Liked The Who on album, but always thought live they could not carry a tune. Didn't this time either.

Loved the Dodge commercial where the guys say they will do all these things for their wife as long as they get to drive the car they want! Gee, not working perfectly with my wife and my desire to sink some bucks into my MJ!! :dunno:

And, that was one really good game! The Saints did not give up, and it rattled the Colts enough that they made costly mistakes.

That Who performance was incredibly amusing, but I'd rather see Janet Jackson's nipple than listen to a bunch of old guys who can't even perform their hits anymore! :rotfl2: I could have gone my whole life without seeing Pete "Pederass" Townshend's gut. :roll:

Willy

Yeah, the halftime show was kinda lame...I remember the Who when they actually had hair!

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the big parade downtown. Most folks had not yet dried out from Sunday...I've just been throwing thier keys in the trunk and telling them to get a (sober) ride home.

Yeah, the halftime show was kinda lame...I remember the Who when they actually had hair!

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the big parade downtown. Most folks had not yet dried out from Sunday...I've just been throwing thier keys in the trunk and telling them to get a (sober) ride home.

Alright, now! Hey, ya'all talkin' 'bout some of us here on da Club! they are only a few years older than me! ;) So, be careful in calling what guys of THAT age do "lame"! :smart: Here's the secret: Thou shalt be there some day! :rotf:

Alright, now! Hey, ya'all talkin' 'bout some of us here on da Club! they are only a few years older than me! ;) So, be careful in calling what guys of THAT age do "lame"! :smart: Here's the secret: Thou shalt be there some day! :rotf:

:agree: IF they even make it to that age. :D I wouldn't mind at all the paycheck for sure those "old bastids" picked up for their "lame" halftime show. :cheers:

I could care less about their age. It is about their inability to perform. They may have been great back in the day, but that is no reason to continue dragging it out.

I would have been equally critical if they threw some computerized, lip synching pop bimbo up there...unless of course she had a nice rack. :rotfl2:

Willy

:agree: IF they even make it to that age. :D I wouldn't mind at all the paycheck for sure those "old bastids" picked up for their "lame" halftime show. :cheers:

(Ahem) I am that age, or very close to it. Now, while that might make me lame as well, at least I'm not trying to convince folks I can still perform like I did 20 years ago....LOL

(PS and I'm loosing my hairs as well..... :D )

:hijack: Temporarily, at least! ;) Guess it's time to find out: How many reading this string are "of that age" of 60+? I will be 62 in July.

My dad will be 50 in Oct. and I thought he was getting old. :rotf:

Now you done ruined my day......if not the whole week :shake:

I'm older than your father :eek:

Dang kids :fs1:

:hijack: Temporarily, at least! ;) Guess it's time to find out: How many reading this string are "of that age" of 60+? I will be 62 in July.

My dad will be 50 in Oct. and I thought he was getting old. :rotf:

Now you done ruined my day......if not the whole week :shake:

I'm older than your father :eek:

Dang kids :fs1:

:D