*sigh*...it happened again. eliminator content...

JeepcoMJ

I got approval to sell the 88 but just gotta make 4wd drive work

alright....we're going to need to look for an MJ for you, because I need a daily driver and this is gonna be it...I can't afford to go drop any more money, and I'm out of time to look.

FYI - I saw a truck exactly like this one today when I was getting groceries in Verona. It was a red eliminator, only this one was 2wd and it was rusted up real good. It even had a piece of nasty green carpet bungeed onto the grille for the winter!

Just thought you would like to know cause you are now in the cool guy "red eliminator" club...

FYI - I saw a truck exactly like this one today when I was getting groceries in Verona. It was a red eliminator, only this one was 2wd and it was rusted up real good. It even had a piece of nasty green carpet bungeed onto the grille for the winter!

Just thought you would like to know cause you are now in the cool guy "red eliminator" club...

:D

this one's going to be dd'd through next winter and the body will be restored the following spring, along with maybe a new motor.

I'm putting a d44 in the rear, 3.73 gears with matched front, 3" lift, and my dayton timberline a/t's (31x10.50) on american racing rims off of the 3800. I hope to find another swb roll bar for it as well.

before I start driving it, I'm going to do the rear main, oil pan, valve cover, intake/exhaust, tune up, new serpentine, all fluid changes and new MORE motor mounts and new trans mount. I want this thing to be a kosher DD with zero chance of mechanical failure. I also want the mechanicals to look good...when I restore it, I won't be doing much work in the engine bay immediately as the body will be the main concern then.

haha a guy i worked for once bought his daughter a 69 camaro "fixer-upper", but it ended up never getting fixed mainly because he couldn't figure out how he was gunna fill in the hole were they PO had cut a sunroof in it :fs1: . i always thought that was a hoot.

couldn't he have installed another sunroof in that Camaro? :dunno:

I like sunroofs too. :D I had a couple installed in my 88.

thats what i thought too lol but he wasnt the worlds most intelegent guy and he said he wanted it to be perfect. haha if i was the daughter i would have rather had the camaro with the sunroof as to no camaro at all lol