After Church....

jpnjim

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee after mass.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, and everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic man says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man says, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'"

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men gave her a look and said, "Well....?"

She proudly replies, "I have a daughter, slim, tall, 38 Double D breasts, 24" waist, and 34" hips. When she walks into a room, people say,

"Oh My God."

I hate to say it, but there really is such a thing as TOO big.

Well, maybe there is, and maybe there isn't,

but it would hardly be fair to the girl to make a judgment call like this without first having actively explored each and every possible use of said breasteses, and made that determination based on actual case study, and cold hard facts.

Well, maybe there is, and maybe there isn't,

but it would hardly be fair to the girl to make a judgment call like this without first having actively explored each and every possible use of said breasteses, and made that determination based on actual case study, and cold hard facts.

I didnt say Id push her out of bed, I'm just saying more than a handfull is too much like work!

I didn't say Id push her out of bed, I'm just saying more than a handful is too much like work!

That's one kind of "work" I doubt you will hear ANY complaints about... :yes: :rotf: :brows:

Too big, just right or not big enough... jpmjim's right. I would need to invest some serious time investigating exactly what was/is perfect for me.

CW