eliminators

My comanche is an '89 eliminator and i was wondering if that meant anything was different other than the lux interior features :???: sorry for the ignorance i just never found anything more than the interior when i specified for eliminators on searches, then i found comanche club 8)

I have seen allot of different set options for these Jeeps . I have seen base model MJ's with track-lock ?

I've have seen almost every truck in every option . For the most part everything from the dealership was an option .

So as far what they mean ? I don't know .

My truck is base model and has almost everything that an MJ came with . The only thing it does not have is

Trac -lock .

I got my Dana 44 out of an 89" XJ , that was also base model . Someone ordered the towing pack on that jeep ,

special order .

i read a few places that the Eliminator was built to attract the younger crowd. basically you get the full gauge package, buckets, color matched flares and grille, 10 hole rims....

i don't know what they came with from the factory, but both of my eliminators have cruise, air, tilt, rear slider.

i read a few places that the Eliminator was built to attract the younger crowd. basically you get the full gauge package, buckets, color matched flares and grille, 10 hole rims....

i don't know what they came with from the factory, but both of my eliminators have cruise, air, tilt, rear slider.

Pretty much... Full gauges, bucket seats, color matched everything, 10 hole wheels, short box, 4.0L, and only 2wd up to '91. You could get any other options from there.

Neither of mine had cruise or air, one had a rear slider, one has an auto trans, both have tilt... my color matched fender flairs are gone though. (I'll fix that when I paint the truck.)

check for a d44 rear ive found 3 90s with them and no metric.

color match grill...

how would i recognize it as a dana 44? I've heard of them but I'm not sure what to look for. Also what is the big deal with dana 44's? I'm just ignorant to the whole thing haha ive had my jeep for about 6 months and its my first jeep so I don't know much about it. thanks for the help.

I can also see the remnants of an eagle painted on my hood. its hardly there anymore but its obviously a big bird from up close. it takes up the whole hood. whats that all about?

Not stock by any means. My MJ is (or was) a 89 Eliminator. A twin to your truck.

Its odd. Its almost as if somone put the decal off a fire bird on the hood, but not exactly the same. Ill fish around on google and see if any other jeeps alive have had the same eagle, or if some redneck put a pontiac decal on my jeep. Thats blasphemy.

my 91 came with a bench and no buckets. No dana 44 or trac loc. Nothng special here. It's more or less just a LWB comanche with eliminator decals

I thought all Comanche Eliminators were SWB... :hmm:

thats what i thought for a while too. LWB Eliminators exist

I didn't know that. That's interesting. I've never seen one. I also thought that all eliminators came with buckets seats.

I can also see the remnants of an eagle painted on my hood. its hardly there anymore but its obviously a big bird from up close. it takes up the whole hood. whats that all about?

Hardcore Smokey and the Bandit fan ? :dunno:

I think its cool though , I've had a 77" and a 78" Trans Am . The 78" was a Bandit edition , all black with the gold trim . Had the 400

pontiac HO . The 77" was a formula T.A , with the Buick small block 400 . My 78" would eat it for lunch .

Sorry to rant , but its one of my favorite cars ever besides my 72" GTO Lemans .

Hardcore Smokey and the Bandit fan ? :dunno:

I think its cool though , I've had a 77" and a 78" Trans Am . The 78" was a Bandit edition , all black with the gold trim . Had the 400

pontiac HO . The 77" was a formula T.A , with the Buick small block 400 . My 78" would eat it for lunch .

Sorry to rant , but its one of my favorite cars ever besides my 72" GTO Lemans .

Yeah to get totally off topic i love my comanche but my Real baby is my 72 dart swinger. 318 but needs work.