Intervention needed. Asap.

Automan2164

i thik we should go to his place beat him up and get all the cc guys to get the asking price then give him the money and tell him to keep it

C'mon now. We don't know the circumstances...he has full right to do what he wants to. It's his.

Every once I awhile I look at my MJ and think what a nice chunk of change it would add to the down-payment of a house someday...then I smack myself in the head and come to my senses... :doh:

I'm really interested to see what you get for it as well Darren. It will kind of give us a "going rate" for what some of the rest of us have... You've got a nice truck there, make sure you get your worth out of it, don't let it get undersold!

It will kind of give us a "going rate" for what some of the rest of us have...

:rotf: My junk is measured on a completely different scale (mainly the scrap yard's)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

While it may be up for sale, his asking price leads me to believe he's not exactly looking to get rid of it anytime soon. Looks more like the type of sale where if someone DOES pay that amount, he'll gladly accept it and walk away.

I'd be ecstatic if he actually got his asking price. It would be a step in the right direction for increasing the resale value of these trucks. Unfortunately, with KBB, NADA, etc, most people won't pay a dime over that. The used auto market is tough right now...I've have had three cars and a motorcycle up for sale for about a year now. My price keeps coming further and further down and I'm still not having much luck. I did GIVE a car away today...that one was really easy to sell!

http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20549

No. Words. For. This.

Why, Darren, why? :cry:

Do you not like us anymore? Do I smell? You need a hug? :dunno:

Rob L.

WHY!?!?!? :fs2:

My main reason for selling is the fact that I'm no longer welcome here at Comanche Club. :( Once I sell it, I'll buy myself a vehicle where I can be a welcomed part of the corresponding forum.

While it may be up for sale, his asking price leads me to believe he's not exactly looking to get rid of it anytime soon. Looks more like the type of sale where if someone DOES pay that amount, he'll gladly accept it and walk away.

Yes and no. $9000 is a lot, if the scrap yard offered me $9000 I'd take it, and watch it get crushed with a smile on my face. Okay, maybe not, but anyway I am going to sell it and I'd like to do it sooner rather than later. I've got a number in my head I'd like to see, but obviously I'm going to try to get as much as I can. The price will drop until it sells. (Shhh....that's a CC secret)

No. Words. For. This.

Rob L.

My main reason for selling is the fact that I'm no longer welcome here at Comanche Club. :( Once I sell it, I'll buy myself a vehicle where I can be a welcomed part of the corresponding forum.

Yes and no. $9000 is a lot, if the scrap yard offered me $9000 I'd take it, and watch it get crushed with a smile on my face. Okay, maybe not, but anyway I am going to sell it and I'd like to do it sooner rather than later. I've got a number in my head I'd like to see, but obviously I'm going to try to get as much as I can. The price will drop until it sells. (Shhh....that's a CC secret)

WTF man you are 10000000% welcome here just because you acted kinda stupid at one point doesnt mean your not welcome man we can all act like an idiot anytime and people who are you rfiends will stick by you no matter what so seriously dude if you don't think your welcome here you deserve some onf :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: . don't sell your truck because you think we hate you because i can't speak for everyone but i sure don't.

No. Words. For. This.

Rob L.

NO LONGER WELCOME????? Its all in your head man! We still talk to jeepcomj even though he's had issues too. And what could you buy and build for what you already have into your MJ? Remember we are the guys that helped your girl win the photoshoot. If you think there are issues between you and other members, it is only a minority few. don't worry about them... Just ignore them. Its amazing how quickly people forget, and everything will be back to normal! :cheers:

Once I sell it, I'll buy myself a vehicle where I can be a welcomed part of the corresponding forum.

:rotf:

I'm with Pete on this one:

1) Moving to a different forum of the same type, and posting without thinking, using smilies, etc. will probably garner the same results. Now, granted, there are forums out there where that type of posting will fit in....but they are not the same atmosphere.

2) Selling the truck because you are no longer welcome is probably the most bogus thing you have ever posted. (not sure, not going to check). Disagreements and occasionally (even more than that maybe) posting stupid stuff does not make YOU unwelcome....just "those" types of posts - of which I'm sure ditching you reluctance to use smilies would fix most of them. :)

IMO, you are the type of guy who is the life of the party that everyone would like to sit and have a beer with. A few conflicts on here shouldn't be reason to sell your truck. If you do, good luck with the sale. 8)

I think the "Not welcome here" is the sarcasm that Darren throws out so often, but few pick up on. I think he just might be getting ready for the baby... If that was legit... Maybe a little something more family oriented, like an extended cab truck.

Darren? :dunno:

Rob L.

I think the "Not welcome here" is the sarcasm that Darren throws out so often, but few pick up on. I think he just might be getting ready for the baby...

Now that would be a good reason. :smart:

It appears Darren hasn't been getting enough attention lately so he's created another boo-hoo me thread. Samo-samo. :shake:

I didn't create this thread. :dunce:

I think the "Not welcome here" is the sarcasm that Darren throws out so often, but few pick up on. I think he just might be getting ready for the baby... If that was legit... Maybe a little something more family oriented, like an extended cab truck.

Darren? :dunno:

Rob L.

I was just joking around. I'm getting rid of it for several reasons, none of them have to do with Comanche Club.