AX-15 swap Nov 21-22

Geonovast

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll still be wanting to start on Saturday. Logically, this should only take one day... but. You've all worked on these before.

Sunday at 4 is Jadzia's baptism, so I have to be all clean for that... hopefully all will be done by then. :yes:

Wade, I was gonna drive the '88 over there just for you. Guess I'll have to drive it over there for Jakeman now...

It needs to get out and breath again from time to time you know, all this sitting under the maple tree in front of the apt. isn't doing it any good...

Wade, I was gonna drive the '88 over there just for you. Guess I'll have to drive it over there for Jakeman now...

It needs to get out and breath again from time to time you know, all this sitting under the maple tree in front of the apt. isn't doing it any good...

i know i know...I'm sure we will meet again sometime :cheers:

Jake came up and helped me swap the 4.10 non-disco D30 onto my 4.0 and took home his free 3.55 CAD D30. Only took 2 1/2 hours with a lot of gab and I haven't bled the brakes yet.

I'm sure the fact that this is the 3rd axle swap in less than two years helps. :roll:

See you guys tomorrow for the real fun part. jamminz.gif

Yeah, and my friend Chris (69camaroSS) was supposed to be down here tonight, so I was gonna enlist him, but they won't be down here until tomorrow, not sure what time, so he may or may not be able to help. Even so, I guess he messed up his back...

Oh, and they're bringing Beaterjeep. So you'll get to meet him Brent.